Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm confused he got FB or blurry one of haveli times conflict with mami but he was already married to raavi and this was post khandaar incident? Anyway once he wakes up won't he ask for those stupid bangles lol 

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - Why do you have to be sorry?😔  ! Your health is the important thing and I hope you are feeling little better. Get well soon! ❤️

As for work, it gets busy at the beginning of the year and for ys tax season is going on. Even if I am not here much during my day like I used to be, but that’s life, sometimes work and family takes over your time. 

As for the show, they are writing stupid things in every episode and it is mostly Adults manipulating other adults or adults manipulating kids all for their own agenda.

In which family middle class does this happen atleast with the kids? Why are they being dragged in this fight between the adults? 😔

As for Shiva, agree that ot diesn’t matter anymore. Hos own kid says that his father doesn’t remember that he is his son, nothing matters anymore, They have failed to show  Shiva as a good husband and a good father, there is no denying that. It is out there to see for everyone. Infact the writers have showed all 4 of them as nalayaks except fir  Dev who seems to be a decent father,
Look what they have turned Piddhi into, someone who doesn’t regret or show remorse for what he has done to this family, neither dies Bhaba. Both are oblivious to the fact that their selfishness and Bhabima’s obsession caused great damage in all their lives, yet these 2 continue to be put at a pedestal 😕

As for spoilers, I usually guage which one is correct and not, bit its been a while since we got anything from IWMbuzz, even then my post on it was all skeptical because ot doesn’t make sense at all. Moreover they have to show Raavi’s dukh, dard, peeda and Bhabima won’t have any role, that’s why this track could have been summarily rejected by someone 😆 We’ll see what happens now.

One thing though, won’t believe any of the spoilers except IF. Even their spoilers are only 50% true and they always get the names wrong 😆

Thanks, Akka. ❤️

Feeling better now, but a bit of lingering exhaustion. Weekend plans involved sleeping, but ghar ke baaki kaam bhi karne hain. Adulting is hard. 🤪

This show has nothing to do with reality. Generally speaking, neither adults nor kids are treated the way they are on this show. This show is crime-level kaalpanik.

I still don't know why they brought the kids on the show. The child actors are good (and honestly, way more fun to watch than any of the others on the show), but not a single parent on this frickin' show is worthy of the name, from the old generation to the new one. In my opinion, even Dev is very poor, though he is the best of the crazy bunch.

Piddhi and BhabhiMa ke baare mein jitna kam bolo, utna behtar hai. No common sense, no working brain cells, faaltu ka mahaanta, and har waqt kaand karna - that is all these guys are capable of. In fact, the entire family is capable of it. Raavi is the only one who hasn't started a kaand of her own (she only participates in the ones that others start, but it usually worsens pretty quickly, so I don't think it counts.)

I am back to hoping this show ends soon. Humko mukti, shaanti, sab chaahiye.

Do do do! 

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Satyanash ho writers ka. Jab bhi hum umeed karte hai Shiva ek accha husband sabit ho writers assassin his character to low level each time. 

Come on writers he is a father now. Atleast show some father son bond. If this track goes to memory loss and raavi insult then hope shiva remains like that and raavi can leave the house with mitthu forever. 

All of a sudden, I can remember those times (when I was a silent reader) during the earlier episodes where we'd feel bad when Raavi would name-call Shiva. But he's proven to be all that and even worse.

manny136 thumbnail

While it is worrying how raavi will be treated and if they try to keep her away from her own kid I recently saw an Ekta show which had a leap it's clips and the couple has an accident and ml goes in a coma which is to replace him with an older actor post leap lol anyway FL is blamed by whole family coz she didn't listen to them about going out one of her twin sons is presumed dead and one elder lady won't let her be near her other son and not mention she has a six year daughter at home so she goes off to find her missing son and she and vamp fight she saves her kid and her sister who is also married in same family but just left her husband coz he also supported his family over the FL lol now she will raise her one son alone I guess with her sister while her other two kids will be raised by her in-laws and maybe her husband who I have no clue what he has been doing all these years lol on top her son's will end up in a love triangle with the same girl lol it could be worse guys lol

VNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I don’t  think they care about him being a father anymore. All they care is to show how Raavi can be humiliated and abused by anybody and everybody in Kandya Niwas and there are 5 of them who humiliate Raavi taking turns- Shiva, Sumsn, Shweta, Dhara and Rishita many times 😕
On one side they give dialogues to Mitthu  that his father doesn’t remember him, on the other hand the writers are sowing the seeds for Raavi’s humiliation and abuse. No child will tolerate his mother being abused and the anger that Shuva displays in front of kids and everyone, not good. Growing up Mitthu is sure going to turn against Shiva for sure 

Shiva deserves it. I hope Mitthu tears him apart.

But having said that, none of the kids have a good, healthy, happy childhood. With the Kaandyas as family, these kids are being constantly put in emotional turmoil, their minds are constantly played, and that's really sad. 🥺

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If Shiva is remembering the kangan kaand then does it mean his memory goes back to where he was attracted to Raavi but still called her MKBKB and hated her? Will she be asked to behave like the old Raavi who disliked Shiva? Will Mitthu be hidden from his father, again?! 

manny136 thumbnail
mpks1 thumbnail

This is indeed bakwaas of the first order. Shiva indeed has memory loss. He is talkimg about store room, whichbwas later converted into theur bedroom. They made him remember the haveli waala fight with Mami where he tries to remove the Kangan from Mami’s  hand but doesn’t  remember he is married to Raavi. He us even asking Dhara , why will Raavi give him the medicines And  this is how Bhabima tales over yet another track and  the writers destroys another relationship and make a mockery put if it 😔
We all know Alice us injured and she needs rest to recover completely but yhis is the track they could come up with? 👎

So he will only forget his marriage with Raavi and Mitthu, but will remember everything else  or everyone rkse including Shweta and Preena and is ok to live with both of all thrse additions under the same roof but not Raavi? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Bhabima today was beemomg with a smile and even laughimg said Shiva is completely alright. Aakhir usne apni Neurologist/Neurosurgeon ka knowledge dhika diya.😡😡

And the kids, now they have been manipulated so much by Shweta, not ready to believe anyone in Kandya Niwas? This could have life long impact in them. They will always be suspicious of their parents. 
Kya hi dhika rahe hain? 😕

Amd the VO says, what will Bhabima do now, kya tod nikaalegi?😡

How will Bhabima cure Shiva? Push him from the stairs yet again?🙄

How will she change the kids minds? Do a lottery system or show childhood photos if there any? 🙄

BTW, the best part of this video is Mitthu and Shesh’s offscreen interview! Both are cutiepies!!😍😍😍❤️❤️

Their interviews are much better than Gombi, the zombie  and Piddhi m, the nalayak🙄🙄

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VNuts

Shiva deserves it. I hope Mitthu tears him apart.

But having said that, none of the kids have a good, healthy, happy childhood. With the Kaandyas as family, these kids are being constantly put in emotional turmoil, their minds are constantly played, and that's really sad. 🥺

That’s the sad part but the writers think its funny and the episode comes with a screen long disclaimer. I really don’t understand how they cann show that these adults are manipulating tje kids and playing with their emotions and overall wellbeing.

Its been 60 episodes since these kids entered, not one of them being shown to go to school. They talked about it at the beginning and that’s about ut.

Now these kids are part of every kaand that happens in Kandya Niwas and to prove Bhabima, the GOAT, they again and again use these kids.

Bad writing!!👎