Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Satyanash ho writers ka. Jab bhi hum umeed karte hai Shiva ek accha husband sabit ho writers assassin his character to low level each time. 

Come on writers he is a father now. Atleast show some father son bond. If this track goes to memory loss and raavi insult then hope shiva remains like that and raavi can leave the house with mitthu forever. 

I don’t  think they care about him being a father anymore. All they care is to show how Raavi can be humiliated and abused by anybody and everybody in Kandya Niwas and there are 5 of them who humiliate Raavi taking turns- Shiva, Sumsn, Shweta, Dhara and Rishita many times 😕
On one side they give dialogues to Mitthu  that his father doesn’t remember him, on the other hand the writers are sowing the seeds for Raavi’s humiliation and abuse. No child will tolerate his mother being abused and the anger that Shuva displays in front of kids and everyone, not good. Growing up Mitthu is sure going to turn against Shiva for sure 

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mpks1

I really don’t know how this show completed 700 episodes😆I can’t even say good effort because of the storyline, tracks and scenes but some of the actors are really hardworking whole others coast along and get everything in platter, put on a pedestal when all they can be just mediocre 😆 My appreciation goes to those who despite getting the short end of the stick still show their sincerity and hard work  even of its a small scene and don’t complain much when there are only  couple of them are given preferential treatment.

That said, here is the synopsis of the 700th episode 😆

Episode #700

Shiva’s condition improves

4CB258B0-4E82-4691-9EB2-5FA8391FC4BC.jpeg

That means IWMBuzz spoiler was FAKEEEEEEEEEEEE with an Upper Case F 🤣🤣🤣 I guess there is no memory loss now😆

One more Online Website Bites The Dust afyer TC amd Justshowbiz. Never going to believe them again and  shame on these website for coming out with fake spoilers and expect the fans to trust them with their crap.

IF spoilers are the ones  true to some extent, 50% maybe 😆

Then we have 2 monsters attacking the kids 🤣 Did the superhero appoint another monster too? 😆

Kal tak masked man or superhero tha Aaj monsters again my question is same i mean how and on what condition ⭐allowed to share her titles with others 🤔🙄

Whose condition improved -shiva 

Kon hai thumbnail mein- bhabhibaa

Q Bhai raavi ya Shiva dono mein se koi ek bhi q nahi hai 

Open biasness 💁

First leap se leke till Sweta entered the show i will give credit of completing 700episodes to shivi/kdice 

It's there utmost dedication and patience and ofcourse hardwork that this show is is still surviving warna bohot pehle hi bandh ho gya hota and it's gonna shut down  soon becoz no shivi left to watch and no one here i can guarantee want to watch same rinse repeat drama of mkbkb and aagboy Shiva and i repeat no one 

After 9years of marriage they gonna serve this instead of giving proper shivi scenes and Shiva making up lost years with raavi and mithu no one will buy this that too when we know bhabhi gonna interfere from all direction and in every scene playing with Shiva's mind and Suman rebuking raavi for no reason 

Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

Dr. Dhara Pandya declared Shiva is okay means he is okay. Full stop. Period. To hell with doctors and reports. 

If all he remembers is Maami and her dhoka, he is definitely going in the "Mai tujhse truck bharke nafrat karta hoon" phase. 

Woh sab toh thik hai nafrat kare woh raavi se usse aata bhi kya hai lekin mithu ka kya pehla uski koi galti nahi hai dusra ab woh bhabhi k sath rahega ya raavi k sath quki bhabhi kaise apne chungul se kisi bhi bacche ko jaane de sakti hai 

Agr iss baar mithu ko apne pass rakhne k liye maa-bete ko alag kia na toh koi trp audience bhi accept nahi karegi 

If raavi's presence can trigger Shiva mithu can also trigger Shiva woh baar baar puchega ye kiska baccha hai iska baap -maa kon hai kya bolege baccha adopt kia hai mithu par kya asar padega yaa ye bolege dev rishita ka beta hai 🙄becoz already mithu k man me ye baat hai ki dev uska papa hai so bhabhi can come up with this plan to keep mithu within her hold

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soominol

Woh sab toh thik hai nafrat kare woh raavi se usse aata bhi kya hai lekin mithu ka kya pehla uski koi galti nahi hai dusra ab woh bhabhi k sath rahega ya raavi k sath quki bhabhi kaise apne chungul se kisi bhi bacche ko jaane de sakti hai 

Agr iss baar mithu ko apne pass rakhne k liye maa-bete ko alag kia na toh koi trp audience bhi accept nahi karegi 

If raavi's presence can trigger Shiva mithu can also trigger Shiva woh baar baar puchega ye kiska baccha hai iska baap -maa kon hai kya bolege baccha adopt kia hai mithu par kya asar padega yaa ye bolege dev rishita ka beta hai 🙄becoz already mithu k man me ye baat hai ki dev uska papa hai so bhabhi can come up with this plan to keep mithu within her hold

If Bhabi keeps Mitthu by separating him from Raavi because Mitthu thinks Dev us his fatger and Shiva is indifferent towards the child because Raavi is a trigger and he hates her, it is wrong on so many levels, separating a mother from her child especially tje mother has single handedly raised her child for almost 5 years and now Bhabima thinks she is unfit to raise him because she has no resources and cannot stay in the same house because of Shiva😡 

How cruel is this? These morons cannot even throw Shweta out, kundali maarke baiti hai, her crimes are  endless but Suman, Dhara and Shiva will thriw Raavi out, snatch her child because she is MKBKB  and Devansh is there too 😡😡

mpks1 thumbnail

So in the FB they showed there were 3 people - that means its the scene from the haveli. Its from episode #122 - Shuva threatens Prafulla, that means he remembers Raavi but Devansh/ Shivank is making an entry, so he is going to get triggered and anyone associated  with Mami which will be MKBKB. But the idiot won’t remember that the same MKBKB sacrificed her lufe for thr last 7 years of her to take care of him and they  have a child who can get affected by all this. 

So FGs  are getting their aagboy but who cares if he humiliates Raavi or Mitthu is traumatized, all they need to see is his angry avatar.😔

Lage Raho makers! 👏 sharam aani chahiye tum logon ko.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

So in the FB they showed there were 3 people - that means its the scene from the haveli. Its from episode #122 - Shuva threatens Prafulla, that means he remembers Raavi but Devansh/ Shivank is making an entry, so he is going to get triggered and anyone associated  with Mami which will be MKBKB. But the idiot won’t remember that the same MKBKB sacrificed her lufe for thr last 7 years of her to take care of him and they  have a child who can get affected by all this. 

So FGs  are getting their aagboy but who cares if he humiliates Raavi or Mitthu is traumatized, all they need to see is his angry avatar.😔

Lage Raho makers! 👏 sharam asni chahiye tum logon ko.

Wahi to nahi hai makers ko. They just follow lwadben and her husband order. Kissi se kuch matlab nahi hai 

Besharam to trp audience ko ani jahiye . But I still feel thst trp mein bhi leadben ka haath hai along with starplus.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Wahi to nahi hai makers ko. They just follow lwadben and her husband order. Kissi se kuch matlab nahi hai 

Besharam to trp audience ko ani jahiye . But I still feel thst trp mein bhi leadben ka haath hai along with starplus.

Lets not go that far😆 I think SP has a hand in manipulating the TRPs. How is that most of the SP shows are in top 10 - Top 7 spots to be precise 😆

Anyway, it is even futile to feel bad for Raavi because the writers will make her beg  again to take her and that’s what happens after every fight and Shiva will end up saying a mere sorry. This  will be the 6th time if he does and will continue to do such things in the future too and get away by just saying sorry 😕

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What nonsense are they showing in the show 

Superhero, monsters, child kidnappers 🤓

What condition did Shiva have and what's this recovery? I know human brain is difficult to understand but these guys have taken it too seriously. Kuch toh known medical condition dikhao yaar.. hopeless handling of the track 👎🏼

I feel bored to even watch in FF mode for a min 🤔

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh and is that new entry for Dhara so Gaumbi feels jealous and gets been to her? 🤢

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So did Shiva lose his yadasht 

Did he raavi MKBKB yet? 

😆