Mithoo as always mithoo seth ki tarah khade hote hue😎

And shesh... Jo hum pichle ek saal se bol rahe hai🤣

"Ese muh kholke kya khadi ho".... Rofllll🤣🤣🤣

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Soominol thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sweta ne aisa confuse kia hai ki Mai bhi confuse ho gyi kon kiska baccha hai inke dialogues sunte waqt🥴

Waise ek baat toh sahi hai iss ghar me koi bhi kisi ka saga beta ya beti nahi hai pehle kehne ko Suman k 4bete the usko bhabhi ne hadap liya 

Or ab ye 4bacho ka alg raita phail gya hai 🤣

P.s mithu is jst tooo cuteeeee protect him at all cost😘😘

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Rishita sach me pagal hai🤣

Bhai ese shock kyu horahi hai jab mithoo ne kaha aap mere papa ho🤣idiot

Mithoo, tumhare liye tumhari mumma hi kaafi hai... No shiva papa no bade papa🤪

But why they gave a dialogue like "sharam nahi aati aapko itne bade hoke jhoot bol rahe ho" to kids(mithoo)

Edited by Saakshi2k - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Mere ghar me yahi chalta hai...🤣

Neither of us three resembles to our parents and we are told whenever we do some kaand that we aren't their kids🤣

For me it is i am exchange lol, their was a boy but they replaced with me... For my sister as well and to that I add that I picked up from kachre ka dibba🤣 same goes to my brother... He is told that there was a baby market and mamma was late so she picked up worst one🤣

My brother resemble my father a lot 

Idk family wale and others say it he looks like my dad. 

On top of that I barely resemble anyone, I do have a bit of facecut like my father that is it. 

On top of that my Blood Group too is different from my parents😭

But then I see myself, all the bad genes I have got and see the resemblance with my parents and their family, it makes me believe that I am not adopted or exchanged rather just got all the bad genes from my family ðŸ˜†

But yaha hamare yeh kude se utha kar laaye ya aise sab ka scene kabhi nahi raha 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Also 

Hello on New EDT ðŸ¥³

mpks1 thumbnail

I really don’t know how this show completed 700 episodes😆I can’t even say good effort because of the storyline, tracks and scenes but some of the actors are really hardworking whole others coast along and get everything in platter, put on a pedestal when all they can be just mediocre ðŸ˜† My appreciation goes to those who despite getting the short end of the stick still show their sincerity and hard work  even of its a small scene and don’t complain much when there are only  couple of them are given preferential treatment.

That said, here is the synopsis of the 700th episode ðŸ˜†

Episode #700

Shiva’s condition improves

4CB258B0-4E82-4691-9EB2-5FA8391FC4BC.jpeg

That means IWMBuzz spoiler was FAKEEEEEEEEEEEE with an Upper Case F ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I guess there is no memory loss now😆

One more Online Website Bites The Dust afyer TC amd Justshowbiz. Never going to believe them again and  shame on these website for coming out with fake spoilers and expect the fans to trust them with their crap.

IF spoilers are the ones  true to some extent, 50% maybe ðŸ˜†

Then we have 2 monsters attacking the kids ðŸ¤£ Did the superhero appoint another monster too? ðŸ˜†

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

out if alll absolute shitty blabber they are giving kids, 

Only good thing in this clip is 

How Mitthoo is listening to iconic mandali’s bakwas with full authority folded hands behind back : kar lo bakwas , I am in ‘Vishram’ position😄

And sweet Chutki sees this & does the same. 

Anyways: tired seeing these Holi outfits & colors. 

Move on. End the damn day. 
Btw: Dharabhabhi again for her own selfish obsession to hide from chikoo, put all kids sanity in line. Waise bhi she looks & talks joothi.

viewers watching this & watching Shiva’s condition will only sympathize with ShiVi , how this toxic family called & trapped them here & have jeopardized their simple lives! Messing up with their sweet child too.

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago