Let’s Discuss who is the new entry whom Esha hit with her car 🚘

Pjangir02081994 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Armaan shows his bedroom to Eisha. She says it’s so nice. He says it’s been like this for years. It hasn’t changed in years. He says let me get something for you. Eisha looks around. she finds a diary. Eisha sees Kaviya’s photo. She is shocked that Kaviya looks like her. Maya calls Veer and says thank you. How did you do it? He says what? She says we found Anand’s body in the shed. He kept all bodies there. Veer is shocked. Armaan comes to the room. Eisha isn’t there. He sees Kaviya’s photo. Eisha is on her way home. Armaan calls her. He says listen it’s a misunderstanding. She cuts the call. Someone comes in front of Eisha’s car She hits him. The man gets up. Eisha tries to unlock her seatbelt. Her car has hit a tree. Veer comes there. The man runs. Veer asks how ar you? You look stuck. She says the belt isn’t opening. Veer takes her out. he says are you intact? She’s fainting. Eisha says do I look like her? Do I? She faints. Veer picks her up and takes her home.

Edited by Pjangir02081994 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karankundrrafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In second half, I witnessed effect of kavya on him and depth of his love for her through his talkative eyes, “agony of love”🥺💔😰

Karankundrrafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Today's episode was amazing 

But want more screen space for Veer 💗☺️

Guptatany thumbnail

Todays episode is rulled by veer and veersha i love veersha moments....anant n veer is also awrsome.....veer rocks with his expressions nd dialogues ❤️

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Did you guys notice today's abh tak kahani when Eisha narrated 

And previous when Veer narrated ...they tried to copy "Previously in The Vampire Diaries" dialogue....makers ne yeh tak bhi nahi chodha 🤣

And also in regards to the door of wanting to get inside the house ...they gave an Indian touch to it with nimbu and mirchi which the yogani phuked her mantras ...

But am wondering aage jaake kaise yeh logh explain karenge baaki Ghar ke baare mein about getting invited in...kya unke ghar mein bhi ek yogani ne rakshak ka nimbu mirchi daala hoga 😆

Because I remember a scene idk was it Klaus or Damon who killed someone who was an owner of an house so that he could enter ...

In TVD, it was about the daylight ring ...yeh they said about rakshak...

So that brings me to another question when Damon tries to remove his ring to kill himself because he doesn't want to die a slow death because he has the werewolf venom in himself...

So how they will justify the daylight ring then ...???

Because iske baad hi toh Elena ko Damon se pyaar hua tha TVD mein...so to reach that point ...they have to show this...

Today they showed Cherry wanted to go for broadcast...this reminds me will they show just like how Caroline wanted to do be news reporter...and she got a chance to be one after Elena was in coma .

Edited by dellzcreationz - 1 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail

Shilpa Sakhani is here as Isobel ❤️, Elena's bio mom 

I really wish they cast Apurva Agnihotri as well as John Gilbert as a Elena's bio father 

It will be nice to see them sharing screen space together 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Did you guys notice today's abh tak kahani when Eisha narrated 

And previous when Veer narrated ...they tried to copy "Previously in The Vampire Diaries" dialogue....makers ne yeh tak bhi nahi chodha 🤣

And also in regards to the door of wanting to get inside the house ...they gave an Indian touch to it with nimbu and mirchi which the yogani phuked her mantras ...

But am wondering aage jaake kaise yeh logh explain karenge baaki Ghar ke baare mein about getting invited in...kya unke ghar mein bhi ek yogani ne rakshak ka nimbu mirchi daala hoga 😆

Because I remember a scene idk was it Klaus or Damon who killed someone who was an owner of an house so that he could enter ...

In TVD, it was about the daylight ring ...yeh they said about rakshak...

So that brings me to another question when Damon tries to remove his ring to kill himself because he does want to die a slow death because he has the werewolf venom in himself...

So how they will justify the daylight ring then ...???

Because iske baad hi toh Elena ko Damon se pyaar hua tha TVD mein...so to reach that point ...they have to show this...

Today they showed Cherry wanted to go for broadcast...this reminds me will they show just like how Caroline wanted to do be news reporter...and she got a chance to be one after Elena was in coma .

And btw new entry ho raha...are the originals already here? Ya koi aur hai...

Ye log bhediya hai to can't enter home rule doesn't fit... Esha k Ghar k lie yogini spell Kia...aur bhi tarike honge na to keep evil out of houses, landsdale jaise city mein log maante honge ye sab kaunsi badi baat hai...Aisa kuch bol denge maybe...

And about Damon trying to kill himself...ab ring concept to hai nehi...to maybe koi new desi ways of bhediya suicide tarika sochenge ye log...how do bhediyas completely die here anyway, I m not clear on that... silver se mar k body destroy kar Dena hota hai shayad...so shoot self in the head with silver bullet for bhediya suicide maybe 🤪😅

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

And btw new entry ho raha...are the originals already here? Ya koi aur hai...

Ye log bhediya hai to can't enter home rule doesn't fit... Esha k Ghar k lie yogini spell Kia...aur bhi tarike honge na to keep evil out of houses, landsdale jaise city mein log maante honge ye sab kaunsi badi baat hai...Aisa kuch bol denge maybe...

And about Damon trying to kill himself...ab ring concept to hai nehi...to maybe koi new desi ways of bhediya suicide tarika sochenge ye log...how do bhediyas completely die here anyway, I m not clear on that... silver se mar k body destroy kar Dena hota hai shayad...so shoot self in the head with silver bullet for bhediya suicide maybe 🤪😅

I quoted your previous post saying that he isn't an original guy because obviously Kavya ki teek se entry nahi hui toh kaise aayega Elijah aur phir Klaus ...

It might be Lexi's boyfriend who was in the precap for tomorrow or it could be Anna ka one of the turned vamp who is helping her to open the tomb for her mom who is stick ..

Anna had turned two guys na ...one who was at the Mystic grill as a bartender to keep tabs on Damon and the other guy who was Anna's pooch until she fell for Jeremy.

But just saw someone posted ki Shardul aaraha idk which bhediya is he gonna be ...am trying to jott down all the recurring vampires who came before Katherine made her entry ...but koi nahi aaraha hai dimaag mein...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

I quoted your previous post saying that he isn't an original guy because obviously Kavya ki teek se entry nahi hui toh kaise aayega Elijah aur phir Klaus ...

It might be Lexi's boyfriend who was in the precap for tomorrow or it could be Anna ka one of the turned vamp who is helping her to open the tomb for her mom who is stick ..

Anna had turned two guys na ...one who was at the Mystic grill as a bartender to keep tabs on Damon and the other guy who was Anna's pooch until she fell for Jeremy.

But just saw someone posted ki Shardul aaraha idk which bhediya is he gonna be ...am trying to jott down all the recurring vampires who came before Katherine made her entry ...but koi nahi aaraha hai dimaag mein...

Ya maybe he will be one of those...but yeah Kathrine se pahele aya aisa khaas koi dimag mein a nehi raha...Ab vampire diaries end hue kuch time to ho gaya...itna bhi obsessed nehi thi k itne details yaad rakhu😆 But shayad Kavya k entry se related ho ye log...Veer not on mad killing spree, actually spending time with Esha, Sameer jo k Alaric hai vo bhi aya hua hai...Its time for Kavya ki entry next...

dellzcreationz thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Ya maybe he will be one of those...but yeah Kathrine se pahele aya aisa khaas koi dimag mein a nehi raha...Ab vampire diaries end hue kuch time to ho gaya...itna bhi obsessed nehi thi k itne details yaad rakhu😆 But shayad Kavya k entry se related ho ye log...Veer not on mad killing spree, actually spending time with Esha, Sameer jo k Alaric hai vo bhi aya hua hai...Its time for Kavya ki entry next...

Is the same scene where they go and meet that witch na ... where Elena says that do vampires procreate 😆

And Damon's says no ...but they don't know what's in future because only 2 vampires who possibly procreated in the show 🤣

One was because of his hybrid side wasn't actived , and the other became a surrogate...😆

Kavya ki entry time hai na 

There is still Stefan saving Damon from the fire where Anna was ...I guess that scene was before Katherine popped up ... because that time yet Bonnie didn't like Damon and was okay with him getting burnt to death.