Why no one stopped akshu..

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am glad she is leaving but why dint anyone ask her to stay ..beta.. Don't worry about arohi Or abhimanyu.. You are our daughter.. You and damaad have all rights wagera.. We can stay here and ignore them..why are you being away from family etc??

Why no one gave her this assurance.. Also when akshu said she won't come back hereafter at all why dint anyone speak even then.. All were like "jaaldi jaa.. Jaldhi jaa" from inside but making crying faces outside.. 

Atleast for namesake they could have told na.. Also considering goenka's rich lifestyle and akshu poor life they can very well afford a job and a seperate decent house for akshu which she can later repay.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

25LALAn thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

to be honest I kind of understand why goenkas are being like that. 6 yrs ago akshara chose to be far away from family and goenkas did try to make her come back but seeing that she wished not to, it would not be nice to force her since BP was all about 'I support all your decisions'. so they left her to be how she wants if it means giving her the least bit of relief and happiness, why would they want their daughter to come back and be unhappy when they can see her happy even if it means staying far away from them. and goenkas maintain a good relation with birlas because arohi is there who is their daughter as well. they respected her decision to stay at birlas hence wanting to maintain the relationship. arohi is one reason another is abhi. BP sees Karthik in abhi. he is like a son to him. things didn't work out btw abhi and akshara but that doesn't mean he should omit abhi from his life considering he knows abhi is a good person. yes some might say how can a father be like this to the man who bashed his daughter. that's because he knew the depth of their love, he respected it, he knew its neither's fault at the same time is both their fault. akshara and abhi were equal to him. hence with akshara gone BP at least wanted abhi around. of course BP knew the flaws of abhi as a husband that's why he found some solace knowing him and akshara have separated

coming to post leap, goenkas have practically begged akshara to come visit them at least, keeping in mind they know the depth of her sorrows, they did not force. because just like akshara thinks she is the cause of their sorrows, goenkas think they are the source of akshara's sorrow. after abhir's hospitalisation when akshara and her fam came to goenka villa, she said they will stay in guesthouse or something, goenkas were visibly hurt (even I as a viewer was like what the....) but that is how it has become.. each side are walking on eggshells around each other after staying away for 6 years. neither want to openly talk or express to one another. that's why goenkas did not ask akshara to stay because they know they will be rejected and to hear their daughters rejection was unfathomable to them. if u look at the scene after akshara hugs BP, u can see how hurt he is but doesn't say anything because letting akshara go was what she wanted and they wanted to at least give her that plus they know for sure it has impossible for her to become happy there with all the existing and forthcoming problems. 

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am sure all that stopping drama happened inside the house so directly they started with bidding good byes

what I want to know is did akshara tell her loving family that their loving daughter arohi told her to leave that place 

They should financially help her Atleast 

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We don’t know why/how Ak keeps staying away from family since the earlier days.. first time it was for Aarohi, 2nd for Abhimanyu’s hand surgery, and third before delivery.. she just go away and returns home suddenly.. one thing for sure.. she is capable of convincing the goenkas very well to stay away from her while she is away.  And she is being doing that since 6 years. 

And goenkas are useless, they failed to correct their children when they do wrong. Be it Ak or Ar. All they do is gaana bhajana at the functions. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: 25LALAn

to be honest I kind of understand why goenkas are being like that. 6 yrs ago akshara chose to be far away from family and goenkas did try to make her come back but seeing that she wished not to, it would not be nice to force her since BP was all about 'I support all your decisions'. so they left her to be how she wants if it means giving her the least bit of relief and happiness, why would they want their daughter to come back and be unhappy when they can see her happy even if it means staying far away from them. and goenkas maintain a good relation with birlas because arohi is there who is their daughter as well. they respected her decision to stay at birlas hence wanting to maintain the relationship. arohi is one reason another is abhi. BP sees Karthik in abhi. he is like a son to him. things didn't work out btw abhi and akshara but that doesn't mean he should omit abhi from his life considering he knows abhi is a good person. yes some might say how can a father be like this to the man who bashed his daughter. that's because he knew the depth of their love, he respected it, he knew its neither's fault at the same time is both their fault. akshara and abhi were equal to him. hence with akshara gone BP at least wanted abhi around. of course BP knew the flaws of abhi as a husband that's why he found some solace knowing him and akshara have separated

coming to post leap, goenkas have practically begged akshara to come visit them at least, keeping in mind they know the depth of her sorrows, they did not force. because just like akshara thinks she is the cause of their sorrows, goenkas think they are the source of akshara's sorrow. after abhir's hospitalisation when akshara and her fam came to goenka villa, she said they will stay in guesthouse or something, goenkas were visibly hurt (even I as a viewer was like what the....) but that is how it has become.. each side are walking on eggshells around each other after staying away for 6 years. neither want to openly talk or express to one another. that's why goenkas did not ask akshara to stay because they know they will be rejected and to hear their daughters rejection was unfathomable to them. if u look at the scene after akshara hugs BP, u can see how hurt he is but doesn't say anything because letting akshara go was what she wanted and they wanted to at least give her that plus they know for sure it has impossible for her to become happy there with all the existing and forthcoming problems. 

Each word is right maybe.. But someone I wished should have expressed their feeling.. I feel like they always let akshara loose.. Let her do things for herself while they always took care of arohi.. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Susi26

We don’t know why/how Ak keeps staying away from family since the earlier days.. first time it was for Aarohi, 2nd for Abhimanyu’s hand surgery, and third before delivery.. she just go away and returns home suddenly.. one thing for sure.. she is capable of convincing the goenkas very well to stay away from her while she is away.  And she is being doing that since 6 years. 

And goenkas are useless, they failed to correct their children when they do wrong. Be it Ak or Ar. All they do is gaana bhajana at the functions. 

Yeah it amazes me as well.. It is always akshu who is distant and alone in all circumstances.. In her home also same condition.. Marital home also same condition for her.. Now after divorce also same condition for her.. 

Swathiyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starship1

I am sure all that stopping drama happened inside the house so directly they started with bidding good byes

what I want to know is did akshara tell her loving family that their loving daughter arohi told her to leave that place 

They should financially help her Atleast 

Nothing happened inside.. Abhir told himself please stop me.. Even then no one uttered a word.. They were all like tata bye bye with little tears.. 

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

They r d worst maika of yrkkh

Akshu has d worst maika and I feel sad for that

Maheshwaris and singhanias r d best maika ❤️😍

U go girl akshu. They dont deserve u and ur love 

fan_fiction123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree. I remember Naitik’s reaction when Naira was thrown out by Mimi. It was one of my favorite scenes. And even he went with Naira to Mumbai. Whereas Goenka’s shuru se hi Arohi ki side lete hai including Kairav. Season k shuru me bhi Ak ko Pune me rehte dikhaya tha coz Ar did not want her home or something. Agar Kartik aur Naira k spirits aa gaye to Goenkas and Kairav kya hi muh dikhayenge unako I don’t know 😀🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by fan_fiction123 - 1 years ago
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fan_fiction123

I agree. I remember Naitik’s reaction when Naira was thrown out by Mimi. It was one of my favorite scenes. And even he went with Naira to Mumbai. Whereas Goenka’s shuru se hi Arohi ki side lete hai including Kairav. Season k shuru me bhi Ak ko Pune me rehte dikhaya tha coz Ar did not want her home or something. Agar Kartik aur Naira k spirits aa gaye to Goenkas and Kairav kya hi muh dikhayenge unako I don’t know 😀🤷🏻‍♀️

We have someone who writes such fun posts