Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sense9

ikr. I love Steroline as friends (a big Klaroline shipper here. super excited for Klaus’s entry. They are gonna cast someone good coz they cast Shilpa as Isoble equivalent.)

Armaan and Cherry’s friendship will be fun to watch when she turns and they go on the “isnt killing bunnies the 1st step in becoming a serial killer” part. 
I can picture them together but with Eisha, I just don’t see it.

Word.

There’s a scene of Veer trying to snatch a locket from Mehek and he says “you are not even my type”. This 10 sec scene of them had more chemistry than the entirety of Eisha-Veer.

Maybe with time it’ll click. Although I am 13episodes in. 

Side note - I am finding Reem’s Eisha more tolerable than I found Nina’s Elena. (Idk why coz they literally play the same character). With Kavya though she needs to work on it coz Nina’s Katherine was portrayed very very well .

I don't like how Steroline's romantic storyline was handled AT ALL, but I love a good friends-to-lovers dynamic. I was so disappointed when Paul and Candice's romantic chemistry was just nowhere near as good as their platonic chemistry, they were so flat I was shocked. 

I don't ship Klaroline but I will admit to getting the hype because they have fantastic chemistry.

DUDE THE WAY ARMAAN FEELS LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON WHEN HE'S NOT AROUND EISHA!!! He comes alive in scenes with other characters, whether it's Veer or Cherry or even Mehak but goddammit Stelena/Dobesley doesn't deserve any of this. (Also, I don't know if I'll ever get used to ArSha for these two because I'm used to seeing it for Amar and Shakti who played Rey and Kriya in Dil Dosti Dance. ew am I showing my age)

I haven't gotten to episode 4 and Mehak is my favourite. And I genuinely like Reem a lot, but I think knowing her previous roles maybe she would've been a better Caroline. I love Cherry's actress (I just realized she was Trisha in Laut Ao Trisha) but Reem would play that sort of outgoing-bossy-spunky-blabbermouth really well. I don't know about Caroline's torture scenes though because she had so many and that was some of Candice's best work, but I don't even think they'd include those scenes.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DeepthiSunil

I doubt…Gashmeer’s movie starts shooting in May..so he is out before May..which leaves just 1.5-2 months..difficult to fit in 8 seasons in 2 months..if karan and Reem are free, they can kill off Armaan and develop VeerSha but with such low TRPs I doubt Color’s will extend it too..

It is 52 episodes which are pre decided and for what both kk and gashmeer signed . Both KK and GM said if the show will go decent they will bring season 2 . I think in this 52 episodes they can only show till season 3 overall. Rest about the trp it is experimental show so trp is not much matter. Cos in prime time it is too tough to show a super natural show without zero saas bahu saga. They don't have any typical ITV drama . So it is expected trp . Rest it is colors channel whose highest trp is 1.4 . So colors know their reach and range and bringing finite series . And Gashmeer schedule is packed ,this year his 2 movies are lined up. One movie's shoot will start on June and second one will start October and so many web project too on hand. Also he is doing web series with Mamta whose season 2 will release in 23rd march.. us web ka third season v shoot Karna Baki so over all it will be hectic and I doubt Mamta will cast new actor for Armaan . So it is not going to be extended but yes in next year second part may come 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

I don't ship Klaroline but I will admit to getting the hype because they have fantastic chemistry.

And I love a good enemies to lovers . Like real enemies not just rivals. Klaroline fit this so perfectly but idk why I have never seen any proper enemies to lover with happy ending. Probably since they do a lot of immoral actions the makers don’t want to spend time In redemption. There’s Kylo Ren and Rey in Star Wars too who are actually EtL but no happy ending. 
sidenote - let me know if you have any Recs for the same 

DUDE THE WAY ARMAAN FEELS LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON WHEN HE'S NOT AROUND EISHA!!! He comes alive in scenes with other characters, whether it's Veer or Cherry or even Mehak 

ikr! I am in awe of Gashmeer. He actually is very good. I haven’t seen him act before just snippets when he was on Imlie. He’d make the perfect Klaus ♥️ (imagine that) or even Damon (whom I don’t like much) kinda characters who get to be bad and then have their moments. Stefan is more of a good guy (comparatively)

(Also, I don't know if I'll ever get used to ArSha for these two because I'm used to seeing it for Amar and Shakti who played Rey and Kriya in Dil Dosti Dance. ew am I showing my age)

OmG!! I was a huge D3 fan. I loved SwaRon. I remember sending a Fb message to Shantanu and was so over the moon when he replied 😀 this was like … more than a 12-13 years back I showing my age too 😂

Mehak is my favourite. And I genuinely like Reem a lot, but I think knowing her previous roles maybe she would've been a better Caroline. I love Cherry's actress (I just realized she was Trisha in Laut Ao Trisha) but Reem would play that sort of outgoing-bossy-spunky-blabbermouth really well.

The actor playing Mehek is good. I find her the best among the girls. With Reem, I have seen her before as a child in Yeh Rishta (man am I ancient) , she is decent as Eisha. But seriously I expected more from ArSha and VeerSha. I feel she’d make a better Anna. For the core 3, she feels somewhat younger and that ease which Candice-Nina-Kat had is somewhat lacking. 
I think Nalini can work upon more on Cherry. I remember her from Splitsvilla 2 🫣

Caroline is my fav character so I have high expectations from her.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

And I love a good enemies to lovers . Like real enemies not just rivals. Klaroline fit this so perfectly but idk why I have never seen any proper enemies to lover with happy ending. Probably since they do a lot of immoral actions the makers don’t want to spend time In redemption. There’s Kylo Ren and Rey in Star Wars too who are actually EtL but no happy ending. 
sidenote - let me know if you have any Recs for the same 

ikr! I am in awe of Gashmeer. He actually is very good. I haven’t seen him act before just snippets when he was on Imlie. He’d make the perfect Klaus ♥️ (imagine that) or even Damon (whom I don’t like much) kinda characters who get to be bad and then have their moments. Stefan is more of a good guy (comparatively)

OmG!! I was a huge D3 fan. I loved SwaRon. I remember sending a Fb message to Shantanu and was so over the moon when he replied 😀 this was like … more than a 12-13 years back I showing my age too 😂

The actor playing Mehek is good. I find her the best among the girls. With Reem, I have seen her before as a child in Yeh Rishta (man am I ancient) , she is decent as Eisha. But seriously I expected more from ArSha and VeerSha. I feel she’d make a better Anna. For the core 3, she feels somewhat younger and that ease which Candice-Nina-Kat had is somewhat lacking. 
I think Nalini can work upon more on Cherry. I remember her from Splitsvilla 2 🫣

Caroline is my fav character so I have high expectations from her.

I think for enemies to lovers I need characters to be on an even playing field, it can't just be one person hurting the other while they just react but don't get to properly "fight" back. I think my love of enemies to lovers has heightened my dislike of the good girl/bad boy trope because I find that the two are always connected and you just have this girl who keeps saying she hates this awful person but bends over backwards for him and it's one-sided and sorry not sorry but yes I'm talking about Delena. I think nowadays I definitely prefer the way the trope is done in books over other media. (I could rant about this for days, but this is absolutely the place, so I'll shut up.)

My introduction of Gashmeer was actually JDJ and I found him rather charming. Although, towards the end of the show I was probably mean to every contestant at least once. Weirdly enough, I know "aesthetically" it doesn't make sense he's so tall and built, but I think Gashmeer would've made a fun Kai Parker. Chris Wood was such an animate actor and I think I kind of get this sort of vibe from Gashmeer that he could potentially tap into that. I know everyone loved broody Kai but man, chaotic murder-loon Kai was such a breath of fresh air.

I think there were points in episode 3 where I actually enjoyed Karan as Damon, but I definitely have more of an appreciation for Ian's portrayal of Damon after seeing Karan's.

I keep forgetting how long ago D3 existed, as if it's not the reason I'm on this site. Speaking, even though they weren't my favourite ship, Kriyaansh embodied my favourite trope, which is enemies-to-friends-to-lovers.

She really reminds me of S1 Bonnie, you know, when they let her be happy. I liked the feathers in episode 1 as a nod to Bonlena's iconic scene (at least I hope that's what was because I'm choosing to believe that it is). 

Reem absolutely feels like the odd one out because everyone else is much closer in age, whereas the girls in TVD were all the same age and Paul and Ian were at best like 8-10 years older than them, which didn't feel that weird for the most part. (Nina's baby face in the first 3 seasons made her look super awkward next to Ian, at least imo.)

Candice's acting in S1 felt much more natural compared to Nalini's, it really does feel like she's overacting in some parts. And even in the episode where Armaan rejects Cherry, at least Caroline was just typical teenage cringe, the way Cherry jumped on him I was like 'GIRL BACK UP YOU'RE BEING WEIRD'. Although I will say, ArSha were 1000x more considerate of her feelings compared to Stelena with Caroline.

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I hope the show doesn’t get cancelled atleast till Klaus entry. I want a Cherry-Klaus endgame in TIMG. If they digress from the OG, atleast give me this. 
And a side of Bamon - Veer X Mehek too. 😅 but that’s optional. 

Yessz same here 

Atleast yahan pe Klaus Caroline ka endgame hojaaye....

And yeah Bonnie Damon ❣️

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

ikr. I love Steroline as friends (a big Klaroline shipper here. super excited for Klaus’s entry. They are gonna cast someone good coz they cast Shilpa as Isoble equivalent.)

Armaan and Cherry’s friendship will be fun to watch when she turns and they go on the “isnt killing bunnies the 1st step in becoming a serial killer” part. 

Word.

There’s a scene of Veer trying to snatch a locket from Mehek and he says “you are not even my type”. This 10 sec scene of them had more chemistry than the entirety of Eisha-Veer.

Side note - I am finding Reem’s Eisha more tolerable than I found Nina’s Elena. (Idk why coz they literally play the same character). With Kavya though she needs to work on it coz Nina’s Katherine was portrayed very very well .

Yessd

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Yessz same here 

Atleast yahan pe Klaus Caroline ka endgame hojaaye....

And yeah Bonnie Damon ❣️

Since they are not going to remake orginals...

Yes...

They will be

Edited by whitewitch - 1 years ago
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Karoline all the way.....

Yes i love. Stfan more than damon but sterlone sucks.....

Stefan deserve more always..

Word.

I never. Liked Elena. All sacrifice for her. Katerina on other hand fighter.....

Can reem do justice to both....