Manav and Roshni?

Posted: 1 years ago

Manav is an interesting character, hopefully they wont turn him negative because he will basically be the third wheel it seems. I would like a more organic and healthy one sided love... no obsessive psycho toxicity. 

I dont know why the foreshadowing in the scenes today feels like Manav just might end up with Roshni. We all know, Nirbhay will die.. then Roshni marries Raunaq's dad. But will she remain negative throughout? 

Feels a bit far fetched. But usually no one ends up dead in itv.. maybe Nirbhay will come back and get a Sunny Ahuja style redemption arc. 

Still, Manav has a lot of potential if they dont turn him into the typical obsessive ek tarfa romeo. 

Originally posted by AnushkhaA

Manav is an interesting character, hopefully they wont turn him negative because he will basically be the third wheel it seems. I would like a more organic and healthy one sided love... no obsessive psycho toxicity. 

I dont know why the foreshadowing in the scenes today feels like Manav just might end up with Roshni. We all know, Nirbhay will die.. then Roshni marries Raunaq's dad. But will she remain negative throughout? 

Feels a bit far fetched. But usually no one ends up dead in itv.. maybe Nirbhay will come back and get a Sunny Ahuja style redemption arc. 

Still, Manav has a lot of potential if they dont turn him into the typical obsessive ek tarfa romeo. 

agreed but I don't think manav roshni will end up together

They might make roahni- Raunaq dad endgame only..

Well manav Chandni and nirbhay roshni pair have a lot of potential but dono hi nahi hone vale poore.

Kaash esa hota ye do pair hote aur raunaq ka ek out and out negative shade with mystery and thriller background

That would have been Awesome

Lekin yaha toh usko screenspace hi nahi mil raha thik se paanch epi toh nikl gy

I am ok with everything but no Sunny Ahuja here please 😭

Please sicku haraami leave this one show without Kushagre. Ek mehendi ka trauma Kam hain kya.

Yes I agree with Manav character having potential but I don't trust Sicku with any character.

TBH I am enjoying Ketan with others more than Chandini. I really hope they tone done Chandini ka faltu attitude no offense to anyone.

Originally posted by abhiya_12

Please sicku haraami leave this one show without Kushagre. Ek mehendi ka trauma Kam hain kya.

Yes I agree with Manav character having potential but I don't trust Sicku with any character.

TBH I am enjoying Ketan with others more than Chandini. I really hope they tone done Chandini ka faltu attitude no offense to anyone.

bold 1 - lol so true no kush and sayli here plss

Bold 2- sikku pe toh kisi ko trust nahi h 😂

Bold 3- this exactly this is what I want to say

Uski thoda solo bhi mile na he will nail it.

His scenes with nirbhay and that Lil girl today and with even dadi naani was fresh and he felt into character but with Chandni no words 😐😐

Originally posted by Kavita99

His scenes with nirbhay and that Lil girl today and with even dadi naani was fresh and he felt into character but with Chandni no words 😐😐

Sicku pae I lost trust in YHM only lol. 

And yes big no to Sayli and Khush but I know Sicku will ghusaao one from them later. He can't see me happy lol

I know Raunaq and Chandini's main story will start later  when Raunaq will reveal his real intentions but I am still not getting why Chandini is getting that annoyed and accusing him for every small thing when all that guy is doing is being soft spoken, this chandini should have met Raghav Rao lol. I am assuming these all Ketan and Amandeep Amritsar shoot scenes so I am assuming both not that comfortable yet whatever I am enjoying him more with others as I am not watching this for love story I am ok too 

Sicku pae I lost trust in YHM only lol. 

And yes big no to Sayli and Khush but I know Sicku will ghusaao one from them later. He can't see me happy lol

I know Raunaq and Chandini's main story will start later  when Raunaq will reveal his real intentions but I am still not getting why Chandini is getting that annoyed and accusing him for every small thing when all that guy is doing is being soft spoken, this chandini should have met Raghav Rao lol. I am assuming these all Ketan and Amandeep Amritsar shoot scenes so I am assuming both not that comfortable yet whatever I am enjoying him more with others as I am not watching this for love story I am ok too 

not all are from Amritsar only a few .

Baki sare mumbai me hi shoot ke h 

Even promo bhi mumbai mai hi shoot hue h.

Amritsar me do hi din ka shoot tha usme bhi sai baki cast se kafi baadme gya tha toh unke Amritsar ke toh jyada h b nahi.

Well yeah they will take time in getting comfortable I think.

Let's see. Mujhe bhi love story ki nahi padi h motive kya h uske lie dekh rhi me bs ff krke sai ka part .

Ye chandni raghav rao se milti toh ek din me akkal thikane aa jati 😂😂 no one can tackle  raghav rao other then mrs raghav rao 

Actually  I am getting that Vibes that he will be the one sided aashiq of Chandni yesterday itself....Aaj puchnewaali hi dhi they make him the chupa rustam lover.... Anyways Raunak is in the middle of manav and Chandni....Always hero heroine ke beech third angle khada hotha hai....

agreed but I don't think manav roshni will end up together

They might make roahni- Raunaq dad endgame only..

Well manav Chandni and nirbhay roshni pair have a lot of potential but dono hi nahi hone vale poore.

Kaash esa hota ye do pair hote aur raunaq ka ek out and out negative shade with mystery and thriller background

That would have been Awesome

Lekin yaha toh usko screenspace hi nahi mil raha thik se paanch epi toh nikl gy

I don't expect anything of that calibre from ITV honestly. I would love to see Sai playing a negative character. I loved Raghav Rao because of the negative shade he had. He would rock it. But ITV ke villains bohot chapluss hote hain.. no style. Maybe a web series or something will suit him as a villain better. 

I don't want Sai to play a villain whose main agenda is marrying the heroine or making her his, as they say. He needs to a bigger goal in mind... like world domination or destruction.. either will be fine. 

Now I want to write Raghav Rao as a villain.. LOL

I would have liked Sunny had he not been a cheapster. Other villainy qualities he had was pretty smart. He was one of the if not the smartest character in the series. I would have loved seeing him go toe to toe with Raghav. Had he not been that usual creepy cheapster. Gahhh... 

True we should not trust Sicku with any character. 

I loved the expression he gave when Dadi and Nani said Chandni is khadoos.. then they pulled him away for giving him food. So cute.