ARK and Ananya Pandey walking the ramp together - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Looking at the walk, ananya should have done modelling instead of acting. She is looking and walking fab.

PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

No offense, but Aditya could do a lot better.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PigBenis

No offense, but Aditya could do a lot better.

True. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

:

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

They’re a good match height wise.  Ananya did good here.  That outfit was made for a tall person and she actually walked without any weird acts.  

I don’t really see any chemistry.  

You aren't alone! Read some of the comments here and many other threads on reddit. I know I shouldn't compare. But he had a lot more life and looked much happier around Shraddha Kapoor. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/11pktkg/ananya_panday_and_aditya_roy_kapur_close_lfw/

Govhousing1 Year Club·1 mo. agoWhat happened to ARK ? looks like Kjo sucked the remaining personality out of him!! :736:

evel 1shutyourgob16Monthly Top 5% Karma+3·1 mo. ago·edited 1 mo. agoYou have to be out of your mind to expect any sort of enthusiasm for this pairing. Aditya must be really struggling with work to stoop to this arrangement.Putting aside fake relationships, they should at least find a believable pairing. He is so out of her league it's not even funny. It's like a handsome model-like bachelor is settling for a basic looking high schooler, make it make sense!

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ananya's dress is scary for a ramp walk. 😲