Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiraina007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: entertainment10

Yeah but don't you feel the blame is very harsh. This is something i guess I would have said to in case of something similar happened near me. 

But to blame one person, what if they didn't go to save them yet something like this happens. 

And more disappointed from manyu obviously but still. Did the family use their sources to get the goons punished? 

This is simply giving trauma to one person and randomly calling them a bad omen. 

I mean accident ho uski galati, go forbid usse kuch ho jaaye sach mein kya krnge yeh log. 

These things are something that makes us k they are better off without eachother.

Yea. I also don't blame Akshara. She did what was right in the situation. And it was both Neil and her decision. Just because nothing happened to her, doesn't mean the full blame goes on her. 

The police was expected to come late because of the traffic jam. I agree Neil should have stayed back and observed from far before engaging in a fight. But the way they were treating the girls triggered him. 

Zainay1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri918

Shefali knows that. she was one at home. they called Abhi many times he wasn't available so Neil took her hospital. while coming on that way Ak will get a phone call from one of the orphanage girls that they got abducted. But Neil will say he wants to save the girls. AK tried to stop but he will say as he is going to have a baby it is good to save innocent children and on the way, they will come across the truck with girls. 

he locks Ak in the car, still she will come out try to save him that is time she got hurt on the tummy. 

Well i didnt watched those episode, then why didnt abhi and manjari still blammed her. Why 🤨 

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zainay1

Well i didnt watched those episode, then why didnt abhi and manjari still blammed her. Why 🤨 

That's my point. Why

Zainay1 thumbnail

Writers ne in logo ki akaal gothnu mein rakh di hy 🤪 bs jo mu mein ata ae bol daita hy na sojtay hai na samjtay hai.