Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sicku should slow down a bit , we know he wants to jump to his spicy behen bani saas plot but still should have slowed down with leads😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Sicku should slow down a bit , we know he wants to jump to his spicy behen bani saas plot but still should have slowed down with leads😆

I think Raunaq may be grey/negative...thats why rushing with their love story...so they can get them married🤔

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I think Raunaq may be grey/negative...thats why rushing with their love story...so they can get them married🤔

Yes even think same like no way he is gonna show leads being so in love and give romance. Sicku hates romance so he will get them married but will reveal there's a motive. Honestly I am actually going to take them seriously only after marriage because he writes best after marriage progress 

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Copying what I posted over in the TV Hindi forum thread for this show.

The first episode failed to interest me.

The focus was on the characters' problems rather than any positive traits that would make viewers care about them. It's hard to feel sorry for Chandani instead of laughing when she abruptly switches from singing Happy Birthday to grieving. Most of the episode hammered the point that the sisters are shunned by all of Amritsar. They desperately need money for chole or schoolbooks or something.

The background music is distracting, often overwhelming. For Raunaq Reddy, it's grating. He and Chandani heroically saved a woman who had run out of a burning building by herself, only to squat right there, waiting for them to make her stand up. Then Raunaq stripped off his flaming jacket, flashing his tattoo and tummy, and twirled around to embrace Chandani against the burning backdrop.

Will they die, or make it to the second episode?

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

In the third episode, Chandani has a flashback about how her father was framed for "murdering" forty children who died in a fire at a birthday party.

Within the flashback are conversations that neither Chandani nor her father could have overheard.

Chandani's father, who was a firefighter, is accused of signing a permit for a hotel with no fire escape. Since when do firefighters represent the authority of municipal government? It doesn't seem like a good use of their time and specialized training!

Anyway, the father isn't really dead. He's busy writing his daughters' names in blood on the walls of a snakepit of a mental hospital where his own mother keeps him deprived of human contact and stimulation that might benefit his mental health.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Yes even think same like no way he is gonna show leads being so in love and give romance. Sicku hates romance so he will get them married but will reveal there's a motive. Honestly I am actually going to take them seriously only after marriage because he writes best after marriage progress 

But didnt KHKT and MHRW have any romance after marriage?

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But didnt KHKT and MHRW have any romance after marriage?

KHKT I stopped watching after initial episodes only but MHRW they didn't got romance.  They got beautiful journey till confession that's it no proper romance. No consummation even though they gave supporting characters. Worse thing is he time and time rubbed on faces that raghvi never had sex and pallu still virgin till last 😆

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

There is a new show of this same ph in Zee tv  lag ja gale ....it seems pretty good nowadays..Namik Paul and Heroine is a new one...Tanisha ..

Edited by Vismaya03 - 1 years ago