Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Abhi Kajol and Twinkle khanna phone answer nahi kar rahe, but jaise hi they answer, we can decide. But rank kaise karenge?🫠

I know you made this topic to bash these guys. Why don’t you add Hrithik in here? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Abhi Kajol and Twinkle khanna phone answer nahi kar rahe, but jaise hi they answer, we can decide. But rank kaise karenge?🫠

According to the rumours, the number of affairs their husbands have, don’t think they gonna have a positive answer about that 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: infinity101

According to the rumours, the number of affairs their husbands have, don’t think they gonna have a positive answer about that 😆

Arrey aise kaise, public image bhi maintain karni hoti hai🤣

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I wasn't married to neither of them...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Alia4545

I know you made this topic to bash these guys. Why don’t you add Hrithik in here? 

. He’s divorced 

Doesn’t matter. He was husband at one point. He is not like Salman Khan that was never married before. This TM is a fan of Hrithik and she made this topic to bash these guys because they are serial cheaters but Hrithik is no less. 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

How do we know? 🤪

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I have to work this out backwards. First I have to decide who i consider a better wife. The quality of husbandy value will be relative to wifey value. If your wife is really good to you and you are bad, then it looks worse than if your wife sucks and you suck too. Akshay has revealed that Twinkle compares him to her dad and tells him he will never be as successful as him. This is mean. Twinkle - bad girl. Now we come to Kajol. She seems very dedicated to being a good wife. It is one of her many flaws. So by comparison, Ajay's behavior seems worse. So what have we learned? If 1x+7m=79c, c is the value of the train running at 88 mph and Johnny bought 55 watermelons from the store, how fast was this train running? Which grocery store is this? We must take into account the degree of weather. This will be important. Now to solve the equation at hand x+m=88 divided by 7c. m/x = 116. C = 6. Hope this helps 👍🏼