*|| Maitree Written Update 7th March 2023 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

*|| Maitree Written Update 7th March 2023 ||*

The episode begins where there is a Tervi going on for Saransh at home. Maitree's parents are with Maitree in another room and all of them are talking how Ashish has betrayed them by hiding Saransh's truth. 

Ashish comes to Maitree and Maitree reveals that she knows the truth about Saransh and the reports is true that Saransh is a drug addict. Maitree's dad was very furious but Maitree's mother stops him. 

Vasundara walks into their home with her brother and sister in law and Ashish's mother says welcome and have a sit. Vasundara says I have not come here to sit down, I am here to collect my daughter and grandson. She walks towards the room, where she finds Ashish, Maitree and her parents. Ashish stops her saying how can you just take my wife and son away? Sona gets very angry with the noise and interruptions in her son's tervi.

Sona stands up. Vasundara continues to shout and yelling how Saransh is a druggie and Sona gets very angry tries to strangle her. Vasundara's brother is video recording everything going on.

Vasundara calls the hospital porters to take her daughter along and Maitree is told to stay quiet as her parents tell her to keep quiet. Vasundara tells Maitree she kept her and Nandini as her daughters and no grudges against them both. 

Precap: 

Police handcuffs Sona. 

- Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why zee hasnt uploaded todays episode in the app?

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kala16

Why zee hasnt uploaded todays episode in the app?

I am not aware why. I don't watch Maitree on any apps so I wouldn't able to tell you why.