sleepyupma thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Edited by Sleeepyy - 1 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: surabhi01

Then how  mukku  was running  business  she can run business  inspite of mental.abuse but cannot  herself  understand  vanraj  intention  .

Aww mukku  nanhi munii bachi 

Many people working in big corporate have depression and anxiety etc other mental disorders but they work in big big positions 

Deepika has depression ,anushka sharma anxiety still from 10-12 years they are top actress and acting 

Same way Malvika also working despite poor health mental health with medicines and will power 

What to do she has no anuj kapadiya like lover cum hubby or parents to look after her free at home like anupama just because shes unwell no she has to go to work, if anuj not left with anupama may be she need not have worked so much. But appreciate her with mental disease still she took care of full empire alone and did not let vanraj snatch it away unlike anuj kapadiya whose allowing shahs to take advantage of him and his wealth 

In todays time 90% people who have depression and mental health work in office because like before they cannot sit at home 

Malvika is innocent not a child, adult people can be innocent too they cannot understand street smart and manipulative people like vanraj or toshu 

Anuj calls malvika bacchi because hes 12-13 years elder to her shes born when hes big age thats why not because of her age

My neighbour aunty calls her brother beta because hes decades younger to her and like a son a child to her although sibling 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First st of all mukku  track whole  loop  hole track  so I don't buy she was victim  of abuse track 

It Clearly  look they suddenly  create this domestic  violence  track  to create  trp 

Because in beginning  when mukku  was not  shown  in that time cvs showing  such in a way that mukku has fight  to anuj that is why anuj was irritated  ki itne year baad  ab kyon call Kar Rahe Hain  And even he did not pick up the call 

Us time Aisa dikhaya jaise  anuj  ka mukku  se jhagda  hua  tabhi anuj ne mukku  ka call nahi  uthaya it does not look mukku  was victim  of domestic  

So I don't buy it

Why you think rich woman are not hit and raped by hubby. Even karishma kapoor was auctioned by her hubby on wedding night she only told. Yu think shes not rich or powerful etc yet. Many busines men wife and rich wife face all type of abuse but never come out. Aishwarya was it by salman shes highly educated Ms world rich powerful no. So why mukku cannot be abused? 

Anuj did not have fight with Mukku hes guilty he spoilt her life by forcing her to marry an abusive man in USA who rape and beat her. He separated Mukku from lover and married her forcefully to bad man so hes guilty that hes responsible for Malvika rape and abuse. Anuj told this to anupama when Malvika had meltdown seeing domestic violence that he wanted to die as hes responsible for Mukku abuse by her hubby but cannot die leaving her alone in world. 

Regarding  due  to physical  abuse  if she  can run business  without  difficulty  inspite of physical  abuse mental then mukku  ko  vanraj  kaisa insaan  usko samjhane mein problem  nahi  honi chahiye 

Because  mukku  ne bahut  logon se deal Kiya hoga use business  ka itne year ka experience   to vanraj  ke manipulation  mein aa jaaye that is not possible  Ateast  for me  

Do you really think all 100% women working in big company earning lakhs and crores are not hit or abused at home by husband at all in india or even USA. Many people working in It company have depression etc mental diseases.  Also have you heard sexual harassment its very rampant in Indian It company or even US company too to lesser extent. Those women are also BE/MBA/MS very highly qualified are they stupid how men are taking advantage of them? Being highly qualified do not mean you can understand how an human is, that requires other skills not all can recognize bad people even very highly qualified even those who studied in Harvard, oxford or IIMB, IIT can be fooled.  Anuj is US returned BE MBA does he not get fooled by shahs always. Education and being in USA does not mean people can recoognize bad people or manipulation 

Mujhe to maaya track  bhi loop hole lagta hai 

Because  orphan  ka Matlab  Hota whose has nobody   in the world where parents are  dead  or where  parents leave their children  in orphanage  permanently  Because  unable  to take care of child  further  or who are totally  abandon  by parents 

But here maaya  Is saying  I keep choti  anu  in orphanage  and then. Immediately  ran away   before i could  complete  my talk Because   so that I cannot  be catch  by mausi  

OK that time  maaya did not chance to get complete  her talk  but in those 7 year kya maaya ko Jara bhi time  nahi  mila to complete  her talk to orphanage  owner  to complete  formalities  ?moreover  she got help from couple   and with that help of couple she cannot  meet her daughter  in those  7 year ?

Moreover  maaya  could  not told orphanage  owner  please  hide me let me call police   Matlab  police  ko call nahi  Kiya khuch nahi  Kiya 

So is Tarah  se illogical  twist loop holes I cannot buy Because  pehle ke track aur aaj ke track  mein  koi connection  nahi hai .

Mukku ke aane show destroy  ho gaya kyonki  koi logic nahi  koi connection  nahi 

Ab maaya  ke aane se show poori Tarah destroy  ho jaayega   agar  jaldi  maaya ko nahi nikala 

Maya used to send gifts and come and hand gifts to orphanage workers to give to CA every year and see her from far. I know in india orphange parents have kept kid from birth till 18 years they never come and meet or visit. Only orhnage owner know parents of child but never tell child to stop trauma. They are very poor villagers or slum people. Go to orphanages in big city many kids have family yet left in orphanage so they get 2 square meal and education. I do not think anyone here visited orhanage to donate and asked. I once to orhanage to donate all had family in some village or slum owner said. The younger kid not told they have family as it impacts their mind only after 16 or so they say you have family you are not orphan i came to know. CA too young to be told she has parents.  If kid knows they have family they go into depression or run away or crimes etc 

In india case takes 30 to 40 years that too human trafficking is tough to prove or complaint. Society will target that woman not let her live in society if they know. 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First st of all mukku  track whole  loop  hole track  so I don't buy she was victim  of abuse track 

It Clearly  look they suddenly  create this domestic  violence  track  to create  trp 

Because in beginning  when mukku  was not  shown  in that time cvs showing  such in a way that mukku has fight  to anuj that is why anuj was irritated  ki itne year baad  ab kyon call Kar Rahe Hain  And even he did not pick up the call 

Us time Aisa dikhaya jaise  anuj  ka mukku  se jhagda  hua  tabhi anuj ne mukku  ka call nahi  uthaya it does not look mukku  was victim  of domestic  

So I don't buy it

I

Regarding  due  to physical  abuse  if she  can run business  without  difficulty  inspite of physical  abuse mental then mukku  ko  vanraj  kaisa insaan  usko samjhane mein problem  nahi  honi chahiye 

Because  mukku  ne bahut  logon se deal Kiya hoga use business  ka itne year ka experience   to vanraj  ke manipulation  mein aa jaaye that is not possible  Ateast  for me  

Mujhe to maaya track  bhi loop hole lagta hai 

Because  orphan  ka Matlab  Hota whose has nobody   in the world where parents are  dead  or where  parents leave their children  in orphanage  permanently  Because  unable  to take care of child  further  or who are totally  abandon  by parents 

But here maaya  Is saying  I keep choti  anu  in orphanage  and then. Immediately  ran away   before i could  complete  my talk Because   so that I cannot  be catch  by mausi  

OK that time  maaya did not chance to get complete  her talk  but in those 7 year kya maaya ko Jara bhi time  nahi  mila to complete  her talk to orphanage  owner  to complete  formalities  ?moreover  she got help from couple   and with that help of couple she cannot  meet her daughter  in those  7 year ?

Moreover  maaya  could  not told orphanage  owner  please  hide me let me call police   Matlab  police  ko call nahi  Kiya khuch nahi  Kiya 

So is Tarah  se illogical  twist loop holes I cannot buy Because  pehle ke track aur aaj ke track  mein  koi connection  nahi hai .

Mukku ke aane show destroy  ho gaya kyonki  koi logic nahi  koi connection  nahi 

Ab maaya  ke aane se show poori Tarah destroy  ho jaayega   agar  jaldi  maaya ko nahi nikala 

Bold- I never liked Aneri but she aced her role of a Harassed and victim

Red- Anuj wasn't irritated he was guilty that because of him her life was spoiled

Blue- many such people lead a normal life or showed to be Living a normal life. Deepika, SSR are such examples. People coming out of it are VERY STRONG

Purple- because every does not stoop so low like vanraj who's not ghatiya according to Anu. No body will want to take advantage of a victim like he did. There are good people too EXCEPT the tamaSHAHS