Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Abhinav to defend Akshra?

Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

If the precap is not Arohi's nightmare then the question arises who will defend Akshra when Manjiri tells her off?  If the makers have Abhira as endgame they might show Abhimanyu asking Manjiri to stop! If Cvz want to focus on Samman Promo then it can be Abhinav blasting Manjiri while Abhimanyu stays a puppet to his mom. Goyenkas would be mute spectators as they won't like to hurt Arohi by defending Akshra when Manjiri blasts her. Alternatively Cvz might plan Kairav Akshra reunion through this!

I strongly disliked entry scene of Surekha but I would like to hope against hope that Cvz called her for Sunday's episode to give it back to Manjiri. What if Manish shows some spine and all the Goyenkas walk out resulting in 'No Engagement '?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Zero percent chance that Abhinav will utter any words against her pujniya mata. He has become maomma’s puppy who hides behind Momma’s pallu 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah I doubt he’ll do anything absolutely no hopes from him. Akshara is alone yet again with no one to defend her!

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yeah I doubt he’ll do anything absolutely no hopes from him. Akshara is alone yet again with no one to defend her!

May be he can say because that promo has to come in play. 

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

👍🏼

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhinav may speak but politely .. considering she helped abhir so she is his bhali bua ji . 

But manjari jis mood me lag rai h .. she may insult abhinav too . 

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why does she need a man to come to her rescue when she can paralyze (using the term loosely here) a man with her words if she puts her mind to it. We've seen that happening. Let's just hope she gives it back to Manjari this time while still being respectful and calm.

But then again, none of this would have happened had she chosen not to participate in the wedding. It's not like she is unaware of the Birlas', especially Manjari's, hatred towards her. At this stage, I'd say she and Abhinav are asking for it.

Edited by neenzz - 1 years ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Akshara's character needs to grow a spine & give it back to ppl who deserve it. In today's era ppl like to watch characters mostly FLs who won't let themselves be abused or treated like trash. Anupama no matter how many flaws the character has or even Sai both characters didn't go back to their ex-husband to rinse and repeat the cycle of abuse (though debatable). Sometimes mahanta is toxic. I never liked Manjri's character because she was too mahan to be true shown tolerating her husband's abuse for years & justified hiding Neil's identity even after seeing him getting ridiculed by his own biological father. An absolutely dumb character who has always been gullible & has tendencies of Stockholm syndrome. To be very honest even Naira with all her flaws & criminal record was a better character:in terms of speaking up when needed than Akshara. Right now Akshara is following footsteps of Manjiri 1.0 definitely she is a better version of Manjiti 1.0 as she gave her son a happy & safe environment to grow as a normal kid without any baggage from the past which Manjiri failed to give. 

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

No hopes from any of the two men. Abhinav might say something politely but will be shut in seconds and Abhi will just say Ma Ma Ma lol. 

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivu01

Zero percent chance that Abhinav will utter any words against her pujniya mata. He has become maomma’s puppy who hides behind Momma’s pallu 

I think you meant abhimanyu. Abhinav should and i wish cvz do that in a stern and respectful manner to tell manajari to be respectful towards Akshara. 

That can justify saman trailer a lot. 

Or like the post said Kairav should do the needful and remind manjari her place.

Abhimanyu i have zero expectations