Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Shraddha and cunning? My god. And yet you like Gangu Kapoor?

Gangu Kapoor is stupid...like very very stupid....who says things like....I asked that director to give me a movie?? Stupid person...right....I wish Alia would operate like Shraddha....sneakily and not announce every little thing on TV....stupid Alia...😭....See how Shraddha is also a nepo kid....keeps getting movies despite giving flops and yet she is loved....awwwww...

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Gangu Kapoor is stupid...like very very stupid....who says things like....I asked that director to give me a movie?? Stupid person...right....I wish Alia would operate like Shraddha....sneakily and not announce every little thing on TV....stupid Alia...😭....See how Shraddha is also a nepo kid....keeps getting movies despite giving flops and yet she is loved....awwwww...

That’s not cunning though. That’s just smart.  Cunning has a negative connotation to it.  And Shraddha keeps a very low profile unless she’s promoting a movie like right now.  At least she has been ever since all her drama with Farhan and her family sort of blew up semi publicly.  

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

That’s not cunning though. That’s just smart.  Cunning has a negative connotation to it.  And Shraddha keeps a very low profile unless she’s promoting a movie like right now.  At least she has been ever since all her drama with Farhan and her family sort of blew up semi publicly.  

Smart for you because you like her....but for me she is very very cunning.....one reason she is not roasted like other star kids and yet she keeps on getting movies despite the flops she gives and yes she is a below average actor...no talent whatsoever.....she is pretty though....and Alia is the stupidest nepo kid that I have ever seen...

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Smart for you because you like her....but for me she is very very cunning.....one reason she is not roasted like other star kids and yet she keeps on getting movies despite the flops she gives and yes she is a below average actor...no talent whatsoever.....she is pretty though....and Alia is the stupidest nepo kid that I have ever seen...

I’m actually very indifferent towards her.  She is pretty, minds her own business, meh as an actress.  So unless there’s something I don’t know I think she’s just smart, which is why she’s spared all the roasting.  That and the fact that KJo is not interested in her.  As for why she’s getting movies, she’s had her fair share of hits too.  

Alia is more insecure and simultaneously arrogant than stupid.  

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m actually very indifferent towards her.  She is pretty, minds her own business, meh as an actress.  So unless there’s something I don’t know I think she’s just smart, which is why she’s spared all the roasting.  That and the fact that KJo is not interested in her.  As for why she’s getting movies, she’s had her fair share of hits too.  

Alia is more insecure and simultaneously arrogant than stupid.  

of course....because Alia is stupid she is unable to hide her real feelings ....and when you will tell on Natl TV ...that I called a certain director that I will be very upset if u don't cast me in ur movie....of course she will seem arrogant....I mean who does that....who yells from their roof tops that they called a director to get a movie....height of stupidity......I am telling u....if Shraddha was even 25% talented of what Alia is....she would be #1 in BW right now...but alas....she sucks at acting....

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

of course....because Alia is stupid she is unable to hide her real feelings ....and when you will tell on Natl TV ...that I called a certain director that I will be very upset if u don't cast me in ur movie....of course she will seem arrogant....I mean who does that....who yells from their roof tops that they called a director to get a movie....height of stupidity......I am telling u....if Shraddha was even 25% talented of what Alia is....she would be #1 in BW right now...but alas....she sucks at acting....

Everyone knows Kjo made the calls.

Alia was simply trying to deflect it.  Made no difference..  the perception is that groundwork was already laid for her 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

did Shradda do that ? 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think 20 crores is too ambitious. I would say 6.5 crores se like 18 crores ki opening ho sakti hai... Film has to have solid buzz to get a good opening. 

Edited by Pasoori - 1 years ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope it Flops, But I think there is chance for the film to work, The Director most of his films have been Hits. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

There isn't a thread only for TJMM already, so I post it here:

https://twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1632004220550529024