Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

1. Episode shuru hota hai with Devi g's weird pout and Anuj's monotonous bhashan . 

2. Women abusers reciting Lord Shiva and Mata Parwati tales...🀑😑 

3.Guys, do husbands give kangans to their wives on Shivratri ???? Pehli baar ye rasam dekhi πŸ˜† 

4. Woman abuser V  starts SHANKHNAAD for the onset of next Fight in Shah house...

5.Women abuser recites Har Har mahadev and initiates the Pooja . I feel Anupama and  Vanraj are made for each other. 

While the former is a devotee of Lord Krishna ( and  never fought for good , took toxicity and injustice in the name of  relationships , ) , the latter  is a devotee of Lord Shiva (And took advantage of and abused his wife freely . Never loved and respected his own wife but eyeing other women). Hypocrisy me bhi same ... 37 ke 37 gun milte Hain dono ke.... Why did they divorce ?? ...πŸ˜‰

6. Pakhi is widely smiling with Adhik after abusing him. She is telling him ki next kaand mai karungi aur usse bhi bada wala taaki tumko bhi 2 4 dialogue mil jaaye ... dekhna..πŸ˜†

7. Anupama bhashan continues..

8.Maaya ko aur koi jagah nahi mili baithne ko......She is a 2 year old child ki parents ke saath hi baithegi ..

9. Anupama  says  ki  Paani mein mishri ghulti hai to sansaar ki koi taqat alag nahin kar paati...... Madam  haven't you heard about distillation ??? πŸ˜† Chemistry padhi hai ??? 

10.Finally the MahaBhayankar dance with imitation of  Egyptian forms starts .... πŸ€£  Well it was not that bad but that Egyptian step was something else... 

Vanraj first starts the dance symbolising that I'm the hero of this show and  after that Anuj joins the dance battle competing for Male lead position ...

As I already said Shiv ji bhi has has ke pet dukha liye honge hamari tarah...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I hope this boring track ends and a new one begins 

I told last week that the cabel users in India will not able to see these 3 channels for few days, now all the channels are available on TV once again, so don't be so happy, just prepare yourself to watch this crap even more as these people will try to retain their TRP and for that they will do anything and everything.

I hope ki in this 1 week logon kaa interest khatam hogaya ho anupama se and they will not watch the show again.  Only then you can expect 1.8and< TRP

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

1. Devi g with weird pout and Anuj ka monotonous bhashan starts . 

3.Guys, do husband's give kangans to their wives on Shivratri ???? Pehli baar ye rasam dekhi πŸ˜† 

4. Woman abusers start SHANKHNAAD for the onset of next Fight...

5.Women abuser recites Har Har mahadev and initiates the Pooja . I feel Anupama and  Vanraj are made for each other. 

While the former is a devotee of Lord Krishna ( and  never fought for good , took toxicity and injustice in the relationship ) , the latter  is a devotee of Lord Shiva (And took advantage of and abused his wife freely . Never loved and respected his own wife but eyeing other women). Hypocrisy me bhi same ... 37 ke 37 gun milte Hain dono ke.... Why did they divorce ?? ...πŸ˜‰

6. Pakhi is widely smiling with Adhik after abusing him. She is telling him ki next kaand mai karungi aur usse bhi bada wala taaki tumko bhi 2 4 dialogue mil jaaye ... dekhna..πŸ˜†

8.Maaya ko aur koi jagah nahi mili baithne ko......She is a 2 year old child ki parents ke saath hi baithegi ..

9. Anupama  says  ki  Paani mein mishri ghulti hai to sansaar ki koi taqat alag nahin kar paati...... Madam  haven't you heard about distillation ??? πŸ˜† Chemistry padhi hai ??

10.Finally the MahaBhayankar dance with imitation Egyptian forms starts .... πŸ€£  Well it was not that bad but that Egyptian step was something else... 

Vanraj first starts the dance symbolising that I'm an the hero of this show and  after that Anuj started the dance battle competing for Male lead position ...

As I already said Shiv ji bhi has has ke pet dukha liye honge hamari tarah...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@ bold

jewelers cunningness to make husband bankrupt why on only karwa chauth.i just missed, next year i will choke my husband's neck. πŸ˜ˆnow i know my rights.

Bashan will continue for 24/2 till monday for maaya and will be forever  24/365 for any other reason no escape.( vidathu karuppu ).

yeh do saal ki bachi ab zid karne pe tule hai woh mummy papa ke  beech mein hee soyage

Distillation mayya came to show her in conducting practical.

vee.jpg

its only for anuj πŸ˜ƒand he succeeded anuj is busy looking his muchhad lambbu.☺️

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh wife shivraatri  ke din kangan pehani ki prathana Maine aaj tuk nahi suna .seedhe tareeka se Pooja  Karo na .aur bhagwaan  Shraddha  ke bookhe  hote hai duniya bhar ke dikhawa  ke nahi  inhe Pooja thodi dikhananu  hai dooniya bhar ke dikhaaw dikhana hai

Lord  shiv Said in bhagwat  purana  muhe pur agar Prem se sirf  jal hi chadaha dete ti bhi main us pe please  ho jaata hoon Haa lord shiva ko ke kiye jhooth  bona bahut  bada paap hai aur yeh Pata nahi kya duniya  bhar ki nautanki  dikha rahe hai Rahe hain?

And why CVS are showing  fake flashback  of anuraj scene and why they are showing  again  and  again  that only  kavya  is responsible  for home breaking  vanraj is equally is responsible for cheating  to anupama  so kavya alone can't blame vanraj equally to blame 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

vee.jpg

its only for anuj πŸ˜ƒand he succeeded anuj is busy looking his muchhad lambbu.☺️

A thought may arise that is Simp Crapadia dumb or lacking in self respect like his wife, that he constantly goes around befriending her abusive ex and being pally with him. Now this dance together but the reality is actually #VaNuj πŸ€£

https://i.postimg.cc/DZ9nPf8P/eyes-chew.gif

amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

1. Devi g with weird pout and Anuj ka monotonous bhashan starts . 

3.Guys, do husband's give kangans to their wives on Shivratri ???? Pehli baar ye rasam dekhi πŸ˜† 

4. Woman abusers start SHANKHNAAD for the onset of next Fight...

While the former is a devotee of Lord Krishna ( and  never fought for good , took toxicity and injustice in the relationship ) , the latter  is a devotee of Lord Shiva (And took advantage of and abused his wife freely . Never loved and respected his own wife but eyeing other women). Hypocrisy me bhi same ... 37 ke 37 gun milte Hain dono ke.... Why did they divorce ?? ...πŸ˜‰

9. Anupama  says  ki  Paani mein mishri ghulti hai to sansaar ki koi taqat alag nahin kar paati...... Madam  haven't you heard about distillation ??? πŸ˜† Chemistry padhi hai ??? 

10.Finally the MahaBhayankar dance with imitation Egyptian forms starts .... πŸ€£  Well it was not that bad but that Egyptian step was something else... 

Vanraj first starts the dance symbolising that I'm an the hero of this show and  after that Anuj started the dance battle competing for Male lead position ...

Physics,  chemistry ke baare mein jyada mat poochna.. Ardhanaareeshwar ka concept dekh kar hasi aagayi. It is like devils are praying shlokas. The best place for woman harassment is now talking about Ardhanaareeshwara. What an irony πŸ™„ 

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

God!!!! This part cracked me up🀣🀣🀣

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

4. Woman abuser V  starts SHANKHNAAD for the onset of next Fight in Shah house...

While the former is a devotee of Lord Krishna ( and  never fought for good , took toxicity and injustice in the name of  relationships , ) , the latter  is a devotee of Lord Shiva (And took advantage of and abused his wife freely . Never loved and respected his own wife but eyeing other women). Hypocrisy me bhi same ... 37 ke 37 gun milte Hain dono ke.... Why did they divorce ?? ...πŸ˜‰

It will always be funny how hard they try to justify the abuser Trashraj shah. But he will never be whitewashed until AnupaMaid marries him again. πŸ€£

@bold - 3 mahine ke Phinance course mein ye sab nahi padhaate. Aapko aata ho toh phata phat MAA ko sikha do. She ijj a quick learner toh jyaada tame nahi lagega πŸ˜‰

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 years ago
Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amulbaby06

Physics,  chemistry ke baare mein jyada mat poochna.. Ardhanaareeshwar ka concept dekh kar hasi aagayi. It is like devils are praying shlokas. The best place for woman harassment is now talking about Ardhanaareeshwara. What an irony πŸ™„ 

Just like Krishna must be eager to cut Devi g's head with his Sudarshan Chakra , Lord Shiva's hands must be itching to throw his trishool on Trashraj. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago
amulbaby06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just like Krishna must be eager to cut Devi g's head with his Sudarshan Chakra , Lord Shiva's hands must be itching to throw his trishool on Trashraj. 

Yaar Trishool se accha Trinetra. Can completely turn into Ash. No more returning chance