Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Reviewer says will be biggest party song Agee https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Uu4ZWIjkg

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Love it song out video 

its Sukhbir ? Sounds good 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both salman and pooja are dancing well in the song..its energetic n groovy

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

u should have not read the story so thst it be a surprise I won’t be reading it as I am seeing it in the theaters. Most probably have not seen the movie.

It doesn't matter if I know the story...if the story is good, it is like a good book that gets translated into a movie...and the story of Veeram is good...I even can see Salman in it (that's why I don't want to see the original).

If the Bhai---Jaan is well made, it will be a very entertaining movie 😊

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I mean, its a chartbuster it there ever was one - North mein toh chhaa jayega gana 

And is it just me, or salman is actually dancing much better than the Pooja Hegde in this song - and usually she is quite a good dancer (right?). She seems to be putting way too much effort into the steps and her expressions are ott for what is a relatively smooth song

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

its Sukhbir ? Sounds good 

yes it’s sukhbir paaji singing 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is vintage Salman from Ready/Kick/Partner . Yes he is too old for this stuff but honestly after Pathan, may be the audience prefer the older actors like that ? 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Uh..eh. Something is definitely off about this song, haven't liked. And those rings in Sallu's ears 🤢 super tacky. 

Do you prefer the ring to be on his belly?

Do You Wanna Partner 🔥 - Salman Khan Online | Facebook

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

The level of airbrushing they've done to Lallu's face, he looks more like an animation.

Eduardo Sterblitch Laugh | Know Your Meme

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why do these actors be it khans, devgan , kapoors have to dance like this , especially when they getting budhao and that too with young chicks   And on top of that this chick looks sbd dances horrible 

The song is going to a hit but everything else hate it like I still hate jhoomeh joh pathaan dance, hell I don’t even like  JJP song 

Rest my case