Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

and i'm sure those family members and children have seen much worse! i haven't seen the episode yet so am curious to see what it looked like.

i think  u should  watch it
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
achint's dress tells a lot abt her and those who like such dress,no comments 😆
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra anand

what exactly does the fact that i think there's nothing wrong with her top tell about me?  there's no need to make personal attacks here.

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

what exactly does the fact that i think there's nothing wrong with her top tell about me?  there's no need to make personal attacks here.

oh god,pls I didn't mean any personal attacks here,kindly chill.u like her top,no probs.why to argue 😃

mittijalebi thumbnail
who's arguing? you made a comment about ppl who like such dress and i was just asking for clarification.
ishan2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chitra anand

such dress is worn by majority of women throughout the world...its the 21st century...we cant live in the 19th century for ever.

Chits1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamis

no one is saying anyone is cheap. ppl have the right to say what they feel. I think we all have our own opinions.I agree that her top was very revealing and was very awkward

ya true

mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishan2003

such dress is worn by majority of women throughout the world...its the 21st century...we cant live in the 19th century for ever.

i agree with you.

sapna78 thumbnail
i saw the episode and i can't see what's so offending about her top that a whole new thread had to be created about it. i see women wearing those types of tops every day. its not "disgusting". i was expecting some slutty top but it was normal sleevless top!    😕

and then to top it off to call ppl who wear clothes like that cheap. i can't understand the issue here.
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Yeah women wearing such types of tops is common now. I agree its not "disgusting". By the way, what do you mean by "slutty top"??!! I agree it was a normal sleeveless top but didn't you notice the low neck??

I was saying the people who wear clothes which expose too much are cheap not who wear some specific kind of tops.