Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

You start the thread yet accuse others of starting it? LMAO!

You are beyond help.

Anyway keep at it and do not blame others when you are banned due to your own ways. You violate rules of the forum.

Your job is evident to everyone by now.

I wonder why most members take the bait or hope to explain anything or make you see reason or get fooled by your new IDs without realising it is you, doing your usual job.

I will not respond to your bazillion new IDs again. I hope to recognise you better next time and your writing style.

Anyway, on topic, again, so many films do not flop due to personal life or politics of star. They flop due to bad scripts or audience fatigue besides easy availability of online content. Akki and other 90s and 2000s stars are getting old and are over exposed. Their old films and ads play on TV all day. They gotta offer something unique to make people  watch them. Or something larger than life. No one came to stop screenings of Akki films like various Dals did for LSC or Pathaan. So Akki has only himself to blame. Not his wife. And you guys are really regressive if you think you can punish husband and bully him for views of his wife and in turn he will ask wife to keep quiet or wife will change her views.

Exactly. I went and searched up Akshay's name on a few entertainment portals and hundreds of results popped up. He's insanely overexposed. 

In 2022 itself, he had 58 pages worth of information - PR, entertainment articles, promotions, box office reports. That is NUTS.