Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Suta, can we have a dedicated mod for this forum, please πŸ˜³ or a go-to person for the requests and all. Koi CM bhi nahi hai SAB ke liye πŸ˜­

my dear Neha , I appreciate your suggestion ,

We have many moderators , but their presence is needed only when there is high activity in the forum . If there are very many  members joining and loads of activity then we can definitely request for a moderator. There are hardly four members here right now . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

my dear Neha , I appreciate your suggestion ,

We have many moderators , but their presence is needed only when there is high activity in the forum . If there are very many  members joining and loads of activity then we can definitely request for a moderator. There are hardly four members here right now . 

AT, Picture gallery, creations gallery, member's intro thread and all ki permission kisse Leni hai? We do have ~10 members coming on n off. 

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mylifeisblooper

Waiting for her to travel through time πŸ•°οΈ 

wo aa gayi iss Sadi mein.. you watching?

Sutapasima thumbnail

AT, Picture gallery, creations gallery, member's intro thread and all ki permission kisse Leni hai? We do have ~10 members coming on n off. 

My dear Buddy Neha , so happy to see you actively involved in our new forum. πŸ€—Yes I agree 10 members are coming off n on . πŸ‘πŸΌ

I will request all my dear friends to seek permission from GM Jayshree by PM , please give her time of 3-4 days to respond , if she does not get time , in that case we can request further .

Please do understand. All members are precious for IF and we do want to see loads of activity and give the seniors enough reason to give us a dedicated moderator here 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Chalo,jaldi jaldi naam bolo, koun kya karega? πŸ˜†

Member's Intro - d_e_s_t_i_n_y

Picture Gallery - la_reine

Creations Gallery - sxursaep

AT for Tara(FL) - neha & lovereading14

Couple's AT - its-alexandrite

We can seek permission in single PM.. that's why asking for the members πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Alrighty. I've tagged the members, once we have the volunteers for threads, one of us will seek permission together.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Chalo,jaldi jaldi naam bolo, koun kya karega? πŸ˜†

Member's Intro - 

Picture Gallery - 

Creations Gallery - 

AT for Tara - I'll do πŸ™ˆ

Anything else like couple's AT ...

We can seek permission in single PM.. that's why asking for the members πŸ‘πŸΌ

you guys?

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Never done something like this plus through mobile I'm online.. So I would go with member intro .and you guys need to help me .

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Never done something like this plus through mobile I'm online.. So I would go with member intro .and you guys need to help me .

Of course we will help you .πŸ€—

I for one can volunteer to make tags for all those members who get permission for opening threads . πŸ˜Š

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

sure! 

Most intro threads follow this pattern : 

Welcome to 

Show name

Member's Introduction Thread

Please fill out the details mentioned in the post so that we can know a little bit more about you.

Since this is an online platform where everyone may not be comfortable with sharing all details, it is entirely YOUR CHOICE about which information to provide and leave blank.

Name (What you want to be called by members of this forum):

Age/Birthday:

Few lines about yourself:

Which other forums you have visited:

Active member of which Forum(s):

Favourite TV actor(s):

Favourite TV actress(es):

What is attracting you to this show: