Prediction about nandini's character

Achoos_K thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

We all watched first and second promo of maitree 

In both promo, last part is about maitree talking about betrayal to nandini and ashish. 

But in first promo when maitree talking about betrayal nandini seems (her body language & facial expression) she's done something to maitree nd she has no guilt feel about it .

But in second promo when maitree talks about the same ashish explained, he and nandini done nothing wrong to maitree, and he looks very sad (his facial expressions) .

Why we r not seeing nandini like that ?

Why she seems like a grey shaded one.

But in the show till now she's positive but when I watching the promo again ,I guess something was wrong with nandini in the past or she may turn negative in upcoming days !!

What you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Your prediction might come as true. From the beginning we hv been seeing as maitree,ashish as life saviour for each other..

First promo. Maitree saves nandhini.

Second promo. Nandhini doesnt save maitree instead ashish saves her..

Its shown from the beginning that maitree is selfless and her love is unconditional.

Bhaweeka said in an interview that maitree might come for patch but nandini might not.

If maitree takes care of the baby during nandinis absence there are chances that she might misunderstand maitree -ashish friendship..

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think It’l be the misunderstanding and self doubting that will play the doom here! She might regain her consciousness and find out that Maitree is doing all her duties and tht no one loves her anymore

MochaQueen thumbnail

But i thought its Maitree who misunderstands them in the promo?

I dont trust Zee...they show promos and then completely change the story🤔 they did the same with Rab Se Hai Duaa

I dont want Nandini to turn negative

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But i thought its Maitree who misunderstands them in the promo?

I dont trust Zee...they show promos and then completely change the story🤔 they did the same with Rab Se Hai Duaa

I dont want Nandini to turn negative

Oh is that so? Then the story itself wud take a U turn. The actors hv been telling that misunderstanding will happen between the friends but maitree will try to patch up but nandini will not..