Dheere Dheere Se - Chapter 19 - Pg 97, APR 26 - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetforeverlove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Please update this story waiting eagerly to read this one. Its so intriguing 

tellyme thumbnail

Dear readers,

Started with this one. Will post in couple of days. I know different readers are waiting for update on different stories but I can only pick one at a time.

After this:

1. POL
  2. DD
  3. Indebted 🙈

smiley31

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

that's great.....

looking forward to the update

thanks

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shradhapriya

When will they get to know that they are each other's life partner? .Dil ka rishta toh ban gaya. Maan will start respecting his family now. His papa should also respect Maan and his choices. Jaldi se geet ko yaha se le jaye 

soon - chapter 15

Thank you 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazyover123

Loved it.

Maan got reality check on Geet family. Good that he got to know. Did Maan forget about his alliance been fixed. Geet deserve love. Make her soon khurana dil 😊.

Maybe from now onwards Maan would keep a eye on Geet family.waiting for next update.

of course he didn’t take it seriously.. he was like buy the time.. anyone did not mention later so it washed away, also as our heroine made entry into his life.. keeping him too busysmiley36

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranumohanty34

Hi, Maan saved geet in time with his martial art. And take her from there by his jeep, in early morning he got a clinic to treatment geet's injured body, doctor treat her there, he is also badly injured, after geet get conscious she find Maan in front of her. She hugged Maan tightly, Maan also huged her and said that she is safe now far away from her village, geet then saw Maan is also injured she request to nurse him also, then they reached Delhi,by air they reached pune, Maan booked a cab for reached home, geet denied to go with Maan but Maan take her to her home, geet don't want Maan to be in her house but Maan wanted to take a cup of coffee from her house, when geet aunt saw geet with Maan get angry on her to went away with her young boss for two days without informing  them, geet said that she went to hoshiarpur to meet brij on this her uncle got angry on geet and try to slap her but in time Maan hold her uncle's hand and threat them that if they ever try to harm geet then they will be behind the bar, but geet handle everything in clamly and make coffee for Maan and tea for her uncle and aunty,then geet  said how Maan saved her life from brij. 

thank-you smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_21

Nice part

Maan save her from.brij 

Now she safe reached home too

She fall in love with him 😍 he feel too 

thanks dear smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arijitsing

Nice update

Beautifully written

Tough time for geet

thank you smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: metromasti

Awesome update ..... commentedd on blog smiley1

IMG_20160401_130004.jpg

thanks for your wonderful comment and esp  the pics.. I love them and also take liberty to use them smiley27

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasika08

Amazing update 

Maan save geet

Waiting for next update 

thanks for your regular comment.. hope to get bigger comments from you.. I expect from my regular readers smiley31