Tellylover2020 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Do you think the make lead has so little dialogues. Like we hardly hear him in episodes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JenaKashish22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tellylover2020

Do you think the make lead has so little dialogues. Like we hardly hear him in episodes. 

Yep. We just get glimpses of him.

In the wedding episode he was obviously there to get married, let's see if we see more of him after.

It's Bhoomi-Nirma, Bhoomi-family mostly

Let's see if we see Suraj more after the wedding.

Edited by JenaKashish22 - 1 years ago
manveer.stan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tellylover2020

Hey coz I know the reason ye show Ekta kapoor ka nhi pearl grey ka hai...Producer of Starplus serial Pratigya...Ashish dated Pearl Grey for 1 year....Pearl wanted to play him lead thats why...Pearl grey in Pratigya made the same concept of Thakurs story ....I have very good intuition and sixth so sense I can know this show Molkki 2 isn't Ekta's show instead its Pearl Grey show all the costumes He worn as Sooraj also worn in Pratigya2 as Aadarsh...later Ashish & Pearl brokeup...that's why it is the reason Ashish's show Molkki 2 is ignored by channel and Production house both! I don't know you guys believe me or not but i think its 98℅ true.

manveer.stan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JenaKashish22

Yep. We just get glimpses of him.

In the wedding episode he was obviously there to get married, let's see if we see more of him after.

It's Bhoomi-Nirma, Bhoomi-family mostly

Let's see if we see Suraj more after the wedding.

Hey coz I know the reason ye show Ekta kapoor ka nhi pearl grey ka hai...Producer of Starplus serial Pratigya...Ashish dated Pearl Grey for 1 year....Pearl wanted to play him lead thats why...Pearl grey in Pratigya made the same concept of Thakurs story ....I have very good intuition and sixth so sense I can know this show Molkki 2 isn't Ekta's show instead its Pearl Grey show all the costumes He worn as Sooraj also worn in Pratigya2 as Aadarsh...later Ashish & Pearl brokeup...that's why it is the reason Ashish's show Molkki 2 is ignored by channel and Production house both! I don't know you guys believe me or not but i think its 98℅ true.