Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: SoniRita

So my guess was correct. Feeling bad for her, she deserved to move ahead but anyways next week is ticket to finale week, gonna be interesting. 

Most probably Aruna or Gurkeerat will win ticked to finale😆 KDK won't win because then her immunity pin will be wasted ðŸ˜•

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Sachin seems to be fighting against odds to survive the competition. Judges don't look much keen to retain him

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Sachin seems to be fighting against odds to survive the competition. Judges don't look much keen to retain him

Its not in the judges’s hands…so obvious…they have been given instructions to save Aruna and push her to the finals. 

All I hope is they help the deserving candidates off screen. 

Minionite thumbnail

I'm sorry to see Deepaji go. She was a strong contestant but I guess it just wasn't her week. ðŸ˜’

SoniRita thumbnail

Most probably Aruna or Gurkeerat will win ticked to finale😆 KDK won't win because then her immunity pin will be wasted ðŸ˜•

😆 yeah thats what I said too when I saw the promo @ bold

average-student thumbnail

was thinking of next team challenge😆

boys team - nayan/gurkirat/sachin

girls team - kdk/santa/deepaji(just read she's out😒)

I,me,myself team - aruna/priyanka/suvarna ðŸ˜†

Edited by average-student - 1 years ago
Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I’m sure right now the judges are scratching their heads and wondering how Sachin manages to deliver in the black apron challenge. 

They’ve tried every trick in the book. They’ve sidelined him, never appreciated him, found only faults, yet like a Phoenix he rises!!

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I liked Sachin from first episode and I always felt he has huge potential, and glad he showed it. If the makers or judges aren’t biased he would go even further! He always tries something innovative but execution wise he lagged at the start but improved later on. Today when Ranveer was criticizing him while Sachin was cooking, he made Sachin more nervous. At least appreciate him for trying something different 😅 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: average-student

was thinking of next team challenge😆

boys team - nayan/gurkirat/sachin

girls team - kdk/santa/deepaji(just read she's out😒)

I,me,myself team - aruna/priyanka/suvarna ðŸ˜†

i me myself team ahahaha ðŸ¤£

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Deepaji is out ..don't know anything else about the episode coz nowadays I watch only the tasting part.

How many times can one watch chicken, fish being cooked

Exactly this people kuch savory banana ho toh chicken, fish, prawns yeh sab ho cook karte hai

For sweet tart cake icecream iske bahar toh koi innovation hi nahi hai.

I do like Nayan but today also he made chicken grill with mustard glaze what the difference of his that pomegranate fried chicken bus pomegranate place me mustard seed ka glaze and fried ki jagah grill.