Characters you wish you had in your own real life?

Posted: 1 years ago

What are characters you wish you knew or had in own life if they existed for real?

I need all the rich ones who are bad with their money. Give me Sonam from Aisha, Ranbir from Ae Dil and so on. 

Raj from DDLJ *sigh*. When my sister was born with similar age gap of Simran-Chutki, I named my sister Chutki. Since then dreaming to meet my Raj somewhere in 68583827 trips I have taken. 😒

Now I am married and have a kid. Still I dont mind meeting my Raj, I’d take it as my one true unrequited love. 🥺

I want a husband like Aman Mathur, Rahul Raichand, Arjun Saagar, and Veer Pratap Singh. A sprinkle of all good qualities merged into one person. 

Thank you for asking. 🥺

Dr Jug.....my most favorite character ever......I learned so much....on of the things was that your parents are not perfect....don't judge them or be mad at their mistakes....they are just not perfect...that struck a chord....

Originally posted by FingerFetish

I want a husband like Aman Mathur, Rahul Raichand, Arjun Saagar, and Veer Pratap Singh. A sprinkle of all good qualities merged into one person. 

Thank you for asking. 🥺

I am sorry?

I was half asleep when I typed this and didn’t check my grammar. I meant that I want-ed this in the past but I’ve found better. ❤️

Originally posted by FingerFetish

I was half asleep when I typed this and didn’t check my grammar. I meant that I want-ed this in the past but I’ve found better. ❤️

Doesn't matter. I told you to pick her up from her school and you forgot. The watchman called me up and when I reached there, she was crying outside in the rain. I had tears in my eyes. She was asking me in the car while crying  "papa where is mom? why didn't she come?" I had no answer. Now you only come home and answer her. Sometimes you just leave me speechless.

A young,agile Ramu kaka . Prefarably dozen such , one of them essentially being a massager deft in relieving tired achy muscles of the calf , foot & back . 

Now this^ also means a dad like Singhania .