Luv Ranjan 'Me too' Tu Jhoothi Mai Makkar

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What are your feelings on watching Me too accused Luv Ranjan's Tu Jhoothi Mai Makkar?

Deepika faced backlash on twitter for signing this movie but people don't care if Ranbir or Shraddha work with him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's wild how Ranbir got no backlash for it and Deepika had to straight up walk out. Almost as if someone wanted Deepika out😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Movie to release hone do

priya185 thumbnail

any more comments about this issue?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

What are your feelings on watching Me too accused Luv Ranjan's Tu Jhoothi Mai Makkar?

Deepika faced backlash on twitter for signing this movie but people don't care if Ranbir or Shraddha work with him

\

Deepika faced a backlash because she was very vocal about the Me too...issue.....and then when she signed the movie....she sounded very hypocritical.......her fans bashed her the most.....

priya185 thumbnail

Do comment here guys since the film released 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Luv was accused by one girl, who went for auditions.She said tat she was asked to strip/or pose for the role as part of  the audition and she was very uncomfortable.She was the only one who accused him.He didn't try anything physical.many actresses came in support. When a single person accuses-there is always a doubt.Luv did apologise and said that he will be more sensitive next time.

So I am on the fence with this case.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Whats the status of the thing against Luv ? 

I dont if Ranbir/Deepika/Shradda each faced a different type of criticism. You cant tell fans how to feel