Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Selective outrage of Akshara

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

So I sat down to watch the episode with full intention of not forwarding anything and be brave yo watch whatever cringe is offered…I don’t have a good rhyme or reason for it because which sane person will watch this shit…but anyways we digress …I started watching and if I heard right, which I know I did…I heard Akshara call that good for nothing mother in law woh bhi ex mother in law “Maa”? 

to give a brief snapshot of the history, this is the same woman who blamed her gif Neil’s death , who pushed and pulled her when she had just miscarried, and thrown her out of the house…out of her husbands life…made sure she stays out of it even now when she keeps saying should stay away etc…much like her ex husband Abhimanyu who did not get physical with her but did throw things around which counts for emotional and mental abuse and gave her a divorce right after she miscarried and blamed her for Neil’s death 

given this brief history snapshot, let’s ho back yo kasauli where she tells her ex husband to stay out of her life because why not …he didn’t pick up her phone not once but several times, but he did come n say sorry even though it does nothing coz it diluted the blunder he did…I get it ..

So now pray tell me why this selective outrage from Akshara …why not say iss chudail mil sey bhagwan mujhey door hi rakhe…I have one achha aadmi at my disposal …she says maa…really…n that too in that soft tone…really…and that too calls her back…really …and then best gets surprised at being blocked…and still doesn’t say one dialogue to reflect the same emotion for her so called maa

I mean…slow claps! Bas. 

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshining thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

So I sat down to watch the episode with full intention of not forwarding anything and be brave yo watch whatever cringe is offered…I don’t have a good rhyme or reason for it because which sane person will watch this shit…but anyways we digress …I started watching and if I heard right, which I know I did…I heard Akshara call that good for nothing mother in law woh bhi ex mother in law “Maa”? 

to give a brief snapshot of the history, this is the same woman who blamed her gif Neil’s death , who pushed and pulled her when she had just miscarried, and thrown her out of the house…out of her husbands life…made sure she stays out of it even now when she keeps saying should stay away etc…much like her ex husband Abhimanyu who did not get physical with her but did throw things around which counts for emotional and mental abuse and gave her a divorce right after she miscarried and blamed her for Neil’s death 

given this brief history snapshot, let’s ho back yo kasauli where she tells her ex husband to stay out of her life because why not …he didn’t pick up her phone not once but several times, but he did come n say sorry even though it does nothing coz it diluted the blunder he did…I get it ..

So now pray tell me why this selective outrage from Akshara …why not say iss chudail mil sey bhagwan mujhey door hi rakhe…I have one achha aadmi at my disposal …she says maa…really…n that too in that soft tone…really…and that too calls her back…really …and then best gets surprised at being blocked…and still doesn’t say one dialogue to reflect the same emotion for her so called maa

I mean…slow claps! Bas. 

thanks for the tag Priyanka. For some reason I watched it too but in ff'd mode. Completely agree with you.  I have been scratching my head since I saw the episode too. Akshu's behaviour is so inconsistent. Wait till she sees Arohi. She may even apologise to her. She better not run to hug either Manjari or Arohi. 

She has every reason to be angry with Abhi(I still dont agree with her giving Nav father rights) but why so much love for others though, especially calling Manjari back expecting to be answered. Which world does she live in? . Well she will get a reality check soon. 

You have to wonder if she had no issues with anyone else why was she away from everyone for 6 years. She cheated her son of his grand parent's love and a normal life without having to worry about his mum making 50kgs of jam or his dad wearing torn socks. When I say normal the life Abhir could have had. I am not trying to insult who bring up their child with great difficulty. 

Neither Manjari's venom nor Akshara's devotion makes sense. I am so not looking forward to her meeting the birla family. I sincerely hope she stays clear of Shefali's DV. 

I am only interested in seeing Abhi Abhir bond. I hope we get that at least with no intervention from Nav.

Edited by sunshining - 1 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshining

thanks for the tag Priyanka. For some reason I watched it too but in ff'd mode. Completely agree with you.  I have been scratching my head since I saw the episode too. Akshu's behaviour is so inconsistent. Wait till she sees Arohi. She may even apologise to her. She better not run to hug either Manjari or Arohi. 

She has every reason to be angry with Abhi(I still dont agree with her giving Nav father rights) but why so much love for others though, especially calling Manjari back expecting to be answered. Which world does she live in? . Well she will get a reality check soon. 

You have to wonder if she had no issues with anyone else why was she away from everyone for 6 years. She cheated her son of his grand parent's love and a normal life without having to worry about his mum making 50kgs of jam or his dad wearing torn socks. When I say normal the life Abhir could have had. I am not trying to insult who bring up their child with great difficulty. 

Neither Manjari's venom nor Akshara's devotion makes sense. I am so not looking forward to her meeting the birla family. I sincerely hope she stays clear of Shefali's DV. 

I am only interested in seeing Abhi Abhir bond. I hope we get that at least with no intervention from Nav.

Of course…and I know right…matlab hadd hi ho gayi …randomness hai bas…kuchh bhi karke trp aa jaaye…there is absolutely no connect between the characters …or within each character’s own Graph or between the character and the audience…I mean I’m genuinely curious what exactly are they trying to achieve…if it is more ss to Aarohi and Abhinav then there are better ways to do that…if it is to make Manjari vamp  mil to suit so called trp audiences tastes then I think past few weeks they should have known trp audience has rejected this vamp too …I thought they change their scripts per trp thrn how come bs Keeps streaming non stop 

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Of course…and I know right…matlab hadd hi ho gayi …randomness hai bas…kuchh bhi karke trp aa jaaye…there is absolutely no connect between the characters …or within each character’s own Graph or between the character and the audience…I mean I’m genuinely curious what exactly are they trying to achieve…if it is more ss to Aarohi and Abhinav then there are better ways to do that…if it is to make Manjari vamp  mil to suit so called trp audiences tastes then I think past few weeks they should have known trp audience has rejected this vamp too …I thought they change their scripts per trp thrn how come bs Keeps streaming non stop 

Waise hi i am not liking the leap episodes.. To b very frank, I did expect this from Akshara... Maa, Aaru..... They can burn her alive, still her ashes will say say the same... Ek Abhimanyu he, jo apna dimaag bech aaya he.. Ek Akshara he jo is daldal se nikalti hi nahi... Kaise thik hoga sab... 

Edited by anuandavi - 1 years ago
sunshining thumbnail

100% agree, there were plenty of ways to give Nav and KS screen space. Hardly any scenes of Arohi being a mother. For that matter even Akshara, half the time she appears to be taking her frustration on that poor child. It has all been about "dil ka rishta" on both sides. Getting too boring and tiring now.

Coming to Abhi, they have quite literally made him a puppet to Manjari and Ruhi. Yes for what he did to Akshu he is far from being redeemed. But why is being shown this weak infront his family. Him being so considerate to Arohi is making me want to puke and worst part is we know there is a lot more of this to come. 

I am completely confused as to where this is all heading. Lot of foreshadowing but too hard for me to get them. May be TRP audience will get it. 

As for changing scripts, I feel they have changed. I saw tweet from some one who claimed to have talked to a reliable source from the channel. News is that people are really liking Nav and Ak jodi. They are getting a lot of backlash for Abrohi. Nothing is off the cards as yet. But you dont know who to believe because they are still showing heart connection. Are they saying love is not enough. But they have also shown neither Abhi nor Akshu have been themselves. One has stopped singing and other stopped believing in his mahadev. Full on kichidi.

Mind you there are plenty on twitter who believe the story is actually progressing very well dealing with complex relationships etc and will eventually head towards Abhira reunion. May be I am just dumb, I dont see how. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: anuandavi

Waise hi i am not liking the leap episodes.. To b very frank, I did expect this from Akshara... Maa, Aaru..... They can burn her alive, still her ashes will say say the same... Ek Abhimanyu he, jo apna dimaag bech aaya he.. Ek Akshara he jo is daldal se nikalti hi nahi... Kaise thik hoga sab... 

Wahi toh kuchh bhi dikha rahe hain…brainless 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshining

100% agree, there were plenty of ways to give Nav and KS screen space. Hardly any scenes of Arohi being a mother. For that matter even Akshara, half the time she appears to be taking her frustration on that poor child. It has all been about "dil ka rishta" on both sides. Getting too boring and tiring now.

Coming to Abhi, they have quite literally made him a puppet to Manjari and Ruhi. Yes for what he did to Akshu he is far from being redeemed. But why is being shown this weak infront his family. Him being so considerate to Arohi is making me want to puke and worst part is we know there is a lot more of this to come. 

I am completely confused as to where this is all heading. Lot of foreshadowing but too hard for me to get them. May be TRP audience will get it. 

As for changing scripts, I feel they have changed. I saw tweet from some one who claimed to have talked to a reliable source from the channel. News is that people are really liking Nav and Ak jodi. They are getting a lot of backlash for Abrohi. Nothing is off the cards as yet. But you dont know who to believe because they are still showing heart connection. Are they saying love is not enough. But they have also shown neither Abhi nor Akshu have been themselves. One has stopped singing and other stopped believing in his mahadev. Full on kichidi.

Mind you there are plenty on twitter who believe the story is actually progressing very well dealing with complex relationships etc and will eventually head towards Abhira reunion. May be I am just dumb, I dont see how. 

it doesn’t matter even if it ends in AbhiRa reunion…the journey to that end goal is currently making zero sense …again why do trp audience empathize with a certain character ciz either they have been in their shoes or they understand what that character us going through and for that you gotta have meaningful character graphs…a hypothetical woman in trp audience will understand akshara’s anger for Abhimanyu and then will get confused who would support such  an mil …it doesn’t happen …lol

Edited by Pr1yanka - 1 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This so called ma is going tell her proudly arohi is her only bahu 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

This so called ma is going tell her proudly arohi is her only bahu 

and that will be one true thing she will say lol coz Aarohi us indeed her only bahu…akshara is ex bahu …per the story fed to us till now…baaki toh manjari if I remember right is a master at lying …Neil took Akshara if I remember correct…shefali knew that manjari knew that …why was this not shared by Manjari …I have such choice words fir Manjari …I dedicated one separate thread to her …the most pathetic mother to exist in itv deserves it 

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Wow Neil took ak and then all this 😞 blame

Next will be ak took her khoon 🩸 her Birla poota 🥱