infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I am not a fan of Indian soap operas but I am kinda hooked to this show because of the male lead. Watching it with my mother because she used to watch season 1 as well. I must say this season is turning out to be better than the first one so far even if the storyline is kinda similar, gosh the male lead is so handsome. Loving him and his voice ❤️ Amazing screen presence. Even the FL is pretty and sweet, loving their chemistry. Hope Ekta doesn’t turn it into another crapfest. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JenaKashish22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I am not a fan of Indian soap operas but I am kinda hooked to this show because of the male lead. Watching it with my mother because she used to watch season 1 as well. I must say this season is turning out to be better than the first one so far even if the storyline is kinda similar, gosh the male lead is so handsome. Loving him and his voice ❤️ Amazing screen presence. Even the FL is pretty and sweet, loving their chemistry. Hope Ekta doesn’t turn it into another crapfest. 

Hey, 

I am watching this season too.

I like Suraj's character sketch.

Ashish is a humble person himself, which makes me like his character Suraj more coz it's played by him.

I love how Ashish, Vidhi and Piyali promote eachother's characters. 

manveer.stan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I thought I'm kinda only fan of Ashish kapoor (ML) here found you ❤🥳.His name is Ashish Kapoor.He already worked in Sony TV show based on Princess Diaries drama"Dekha Ek khwaab" do watch that you'll falll in love with that show.He did the role of Prince of Jaygarh "Udayveer Singh". Ofc Here in Molkki 2 too he is damn good.....vo kya hai na Colors ne jaanbujh ke Molkki ko underrate krdiya hai!! The other one Ishq mai Ghayal aur Junooniyat ke full episodes YT par upload krdiye hain not Molkki !! Maine to Molkki dekha bhi nhi thik se 🥲coz voot i ca acess it and YT par bas promos aate hain ...that Kundra's and Antik's show is promoted on heavy basis ...that's why i don't come on IF now 😭if I even come just to see Ashish's fans collection 🤭. 

Edited by manveer.stan - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manveer.stan

I thought I'm kinda only fan of Ashish kapoor (ML) here found you ❤🥳.His name is Ashish Kapoor.He already worked in Sony TV show based on Princess Diaries drama"Dekha Ek khwaab" do watch that you'll falll in love with that show.He did the role of Prince of Jaygarh "Udayveer Singh". Ofc Here in Molkki 2 too he is damn good.....vo kya hai na Colors ne jaanbujh ke Molkki ko underrate krdiya hai!! The other one Ishq mai Ghayal aur Junooniyat ke full episodes YT par upload krdiye hain not Molkki !! Maine to Molkki dekha bhi nhi thik se 🥲coz voot i ca acess it and YT par bas promos aate hain ...that Kundra's and Antik's show is promoted on heavy basis ...that's why i don't come on IF now 😭if I even come just to see Ashish's fans collection 🤭. 

Yup I have seen the guy before plenty of times but couldn’t recall his name. Thanks for telling 😊 And it’s bad that they aren’t promoting this show because it has a decent storyline so far, the lead couple is awesome and it rarely happens on itv. 

manveer.stan thumbnail

Yup they need to promote this show!! He is good looking enough to grab audience eye on first hand and on second His voice and acting skills are soo adorable 😍 50℅ looks and 50℅ his voice can definitely rule the TRP chart plus Vidhi aka Bhoomi is also very cute 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manveer.stan

Yup they need to promote this show!! He is good looking enough to grab audience eye on first hand and on second His voice and acting skills are soo adorable 😍 50℅ looks and 50℅ his voice can definitely rule the TRP chart plus Vidhi aka Bhoomi is also very cute 

I am almost certain most of the people are watching this show because of the hawtt ML ☺️

manveer.stan thumbnail

Check out YouTube comment section too you'll find 90℅ of Ashish admirers there .comment section is day by day going full of him 😆🤍🤍I haven't watched Molkki S1 but Molkki S2 chale ya na chale he will be loved by many of us!! he's going to make new fans here....I wish Ekta should pay attention towards this show....I guess this show is only trial for the channel.that's why channel is being biased .

Tellylover2020 thumbnail

I think compared to season 1, not much effort on his wardrobe. I would like to see a more refined wardrobe, something which looks Royal like Mukhiji

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tellylover2020

I think compared to season 1, not much effort on his wardrobe. I would like to see a more refined wardrobe, something which looks Royal like Mukhiji

I would say the outfits are fine but they just need to get rid of that lungi thing. And no pagdis either please. 

JenaKashish22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I would say the outfits are fine but they just need to get rid of that lungi thing. And no pagdis either please. 

I agree with you as Suraj is a younger character.