Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manveer.stan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tellylover2020

I think compared to season 1, not much effort on his wardrobe. I would like to see a more refined wardrobe, something which looks Royal like Mukhiji

Hey i agree with you 🙌Soo true they are showing S2 crappiest incompare with S1.They need to show Male lead,Royal Mukhi ji...Such a waste,of Good looks of Ashish kapoor.

BTW i have raised this topic before here inthis forum too that I have a doubt Molkki 2 isn't Ekta's Show ...its just getting telecasted on her Production Banner...The way Ashish is given cheap wardrobes this isn't Ektas style...She always give Classy looks to Male leads ..this shows isn't managed by Ekta Kapoor ..iska producer koi aur hi hai but telecast Ekta karwarhi hai

manveer.stan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

He is looking good but show ki management achhi nahi horhi hai...Ashish ka dusre show me looks bohot achha dikhaya jata hai...He worn Korean type dress on his first Show now working in such renowed Producer Ekta Kapoor's show at least they need to maintain class ..Amar upadhya's look in S1 had a class ...in S2 there is lack of good management for the show i can see

Tellylover2020 thumbnail

Yes. Such shows stand out Cos male lead always in traditional clothes like dhoti, kurta, tikka etc. sets them apart from all other leads swearing suits. In this show he is shown thakur but character so far is not as strong or dominating. Hoping changes going forward