Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tintin11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Because this show is on Prime time.! Udariya is not on Primetime so 1.6 at 7pm slot is fair enough to survive.! All channel bring thier best shows on Prime times and in compare to those Junooniyatt is lacking to grip TRP audience.! TRP Aunties dont like College romance that much.! Youngsters will watch it on ONLINE that not gonna help PH. I doubt this show can reach even 2.0 TRP unless they improve alotttt..!! Or change the FL.
Tintin11 thumbnail
Look at on IF. Ankit Gupta is having a hugeeee fandom But no one is taking about the show or discuss the episode daily on India Forum or Twitter that much.! Even his fans are not that happy with the show.!(Except few) everyone knows he is made for bigger and better roles than this type of show. At one point this show become monotonous in 1-2 months.
Nehalamba thumbnail

Jahaan & Jordon ka Tashan scenes are treat to watch..I really don't have any interest in family drama of Ellahi or Jordon..I really hope this college track goes on for atleast 6 months & makers dnt turn it into a khichdi soon...Abhi they should only focus on music competition & friendship instead of hurrying into romantic angles!

MochaQueen thumbnail

I think audience is not clicking wth the FL or her chemistry with the MLs

Otherwise Ankit has many fans and im sure a lot of UD viewers wouldve tuned it to check the show out

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The 7pm is a prime time slot aswell u know. 7-11 pm are prime time dramas. 

Drama_addict thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I personally wish Jordan and ilahi would end up together..enemies to lovers story.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZaYaVeeBa

I personally wish Jordan and ilahi would end up together..enemies to lovers story.. 

Me too!!!

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think we have seen alot of stories of angry young male lead and sweet female lead character.. Time for a change I think. 

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: King07

I think we have seen alot of stories of angry young male lead and sweet female lead character.. Time for a change I think. 

Jab bhi change aati hai to trps go flying out the window🤣

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

story is haywire now

Edited by typhoon - 1 years ago