my take on how the story could go

Posted: 1 years ago

From what I have understood so far; 

Jahaan the good boy who has god’s blessing and motive is to get his parents to Punjab. Jordan the bad boy who is crazy about music, mommy’s boy, daddy issues. Elahi with a lot of issues basically but passionate about music for her own reasons. 

She will fall for jahaan who might not at first but that connection with have Jordan irked who might want to just gain Elahi at first later falls in love. Jahaan may realise it later? They might get together and Jordan’s villain era begins? Jordan’s parents and Jahaan’s parents can turn out to be connected like brother siblings so they might end up under the same roof? Jahaan could get married to Elahi and Jordan would be the villain in their life. And the saas bahu head ache begins. It could also be that jahaan also ends up Jordan’s brother who knows? This way the main family still has a lot of presence since the actors esp Jordan’s mother has a strong screen presence and is popular 

I haven’t seen Saravi’s show this is the first for me but I’ve heard enough and knowing the relationship they have with ankit they might want to keep him the first ML and one who gets the girl? I mean typical same boring good boy gets the girl yada yada. Maybe I’m the only one but I think Elahi and Jahaan are end game? Like there was a scene with jahaan talking to his mother in college and she came on the screen when he was saying something about kismat. It’s too quick to say but so far a lot of things did point in that direction including her being his muse. 

The only reason I’m watching rn is because it’s a musical show but i hope they don’t screw it up with adding saas bahu drama and drag it with cheating ema etc. and for a change I want Jahaan to turn into a bad boy and also focus on music warna it’s going to be the same old ghisa pits good guy gets the girl saves the world bla bla. 

Also unpopular opinion but I think Gautam was doing well in some places. It isn’t easy to emote a rapper. Can’t connect with the female lead. Neha is cute alright but she needs to do well in her performance. Also she doesn’t look good at all with either Jordan kr Jahaan. Honestly didn’t they do a chemistry test or what? Because esp with jahaan I don’t feel any chemistry they don’t look like a good pairing. With Jordan it’s too quick to say like the chandelier scene was actually decent but let’s see as the episodes pass. Jahaan/ Ankit is also good but due to Neha it’s so hard for me to keep watching the show since I can’t tune with her. Anyway I hope jahaan turns grey shaded and the focus remains on music it’ll actually be fun to watch but seeing his character goody two shoes I doubt 

Also I think the show is also similar to kaisi yeh yaariyan Jordan’s mom influencing the principal, store room scene etc - just hope they don’t steal the entire concept it’s my fav show would hate to have it ruined 

Edited by meimo12 - 1 years ago

I havent watched the show yet but from promos it looks like Ilahi's family do not support her passion for music and are forcing her to get married...i was thinking this might go the typical ITV route and Jahaan may do court marriage with her just to save her from family pressure, and so she can pursue her dream

Love with jahaan but will marry Jordan and end up loving him,then Jordan dies,again Jahaan comes into her life ,marry her be happy then Jordan comes back alive and become the villain of their life..meanwhile there may be music, dramas  or as the TM said jj may be half brothers or cousin brothers..but I find Ankit lazy,the girl playing the lead is very average ,and Gautham is the only hope and I feel Jordan character can have many arcs..let's see what happens!

Originally posted by Bharathi_gurti

Love with jahaan but will marry Jordan and end up loving him,then Jordan dies,again Jahaan comes into her life ,marry her be happy then Jordan comes back alive and become the villain of their life..meanwhile there may be music, dramas  or as the TM said jj may be half brothers or cousin brothers..but I find Ankit lazy,the girl playing the lead is very average ,and Gautham is the only hope and I feel Jordan character can have many arcs..let's see what happens!

To be honest, Jordans role isn't that great either. I just find him very same expression and not enough energy in his performance for me. Elhaan are end game. I don't see her ever falling in love with Jordan. 

Elhaan have good chemistry ❤️

Also this serial gives me Student of the year film vibes

This show wont survive for TRP Audience. Its youngsters show and they watch it on Voot or Dunki sites
Originally posted by AuthorSneha

Elhaan have good chemistry ❤️

Also this serial gives me Student of the year film vibes

no offense but no one has chemistry in this show except Jordan and Jahaan and neha has the same expressions which has made me skip her scenes. They’re trying to attract audience of two different ages but they’re failing because youngsters get tired of family drama I myself can’t tolerate it while oldies won’t want to watch kid drama. And Jordan is actually very good. Not a fan of Gautam but he’s the only saving grace with his powerful acting. Jahaan isn’t bad but ankit would do well in a negative role the good boy saving the damsel in distress is monotonous and boring 

I think show is doing great slowly steadily 

Jordan Elahi ki shadi hojsyegi

Jahaan will be heart broken & leave towards his music career

And will be successful

why does Jordan need to die?🤔

Originally posted by Tintin11

This show wont survive for TRP Audience. Its youngsters show and they watch it on Voot or Dunki sites

If Udaariyaan can survive then why not this