Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: driven

Looks like. Not sure though.

Looks like a sort of in-house formalized 'promotion letter head' ...

But the movie still has an ample amount of time to deliver 'financially'. 👍🏼

rckRadhe thumbnail

Some 'hear-it-yourself' honest reviews ... 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1626554942247825409

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

Isey accha original na dekh lu

Watch the original, it’s in Netflix. You’ll enjoy it. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naaznin

Isey accha original na dekh lu

Dekh lo par mujhe aise daanto toh mat na please 🥺

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Isme biggest gadha is Netflix, who pays 40 crs for a film whose original is playing on its platform 

These Netflix ppl need to be sent to intern at goldmines who probably buys such films for 2-5 crs and milks the hell out of it.

The other day I saw some Netflix networking party with all excutives and ceos posing with kjo and his bw wives types and the usual ananya coterie. Sab chunna lagaa Rahe hain  inko milkar.

And what is this shehzada economics like abenomics 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vcs17

Isme biggest gadha is Netflix, who pays 40 crs for a film whose original is playing on its platform 

These Netflix ppl need to be sent to intern at goldmines who probably buys such films for 2-5 crs and milks the hell out of it.

The other day I saw some Netflix networking party with all excutives and ceos posing with kjo and his bw wives types and the usual ananya coterie. Sab chunna lagaa Rahe hain  inko milkar.

No wonder Netflix is going under. 🤦‍♀️ 40 crores for garbage like this? Please tell me they weren’t making it up to somehow save their faces.

vcs17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loginidran

No wonder Netflix is going under. 🤦‍♀️ 40 crores for garbage like this? Please tell me they weren’t making it up to somehow save their faces.

I think it may be exaggerated but Netflix will go the Disney way in india. They are clueless about the Indian market, the kind of shows they have are very elite and the money they are pouring into such movies won’t increase their subscription base 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vcs17

Netflix toh Netflix but I will never understand why did Allu Arvind pay for this? Paisa zyada hogaya tha uncle ko toh bunny ko hi Ek ghar kharid dete instead of ye behudgi ko fund karna 😔

vcs17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Netflix toh Netflix but I will never understand why did Allu Arvind pay for this? Paisa zyada hogaya tha uncle ko toh bunny ko hi Ek ghar kharid dete instead of ye behudgi ko fund karna 😔

I dont think he paid a penny for it, he is too shrewd, he must have sold it pre this who covid and remake not working started, lot of times producers ask for profit share and partnership in production instead of full selling the remake rights, lot of times you will see original producers credited as producers in hidni version too. 

after covid, once they realised remakes working is tough and goldmines was releasing the hindi dub, i think the producers wanted to stop it but  that would have been even more detrimental for karthik , he is now credited one of the producers which was not earlier, i think they told him the film will be made if he takes remuneration as profit sharing and foots the risk 

i  dont think allu arjun will sell his remakes now, especially if pushpa 2 hits it big and producers in hindi wont buy it too, just like nobody will remakes ssr's movies anymore 

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Netflix may not be as dumb as we are made to believe. 👍🏼