rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Clochette

I cannot say what Kartik did (only when I've watched the movie) but I can make a quite correct assumption about what the makers made...

I don't wish bad to any movie...

Likewise 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Watched both, and quite a difference 😃

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Clochette

not only that...the way, Allu endorsed his role as a truth-lover and positively initiating 'game'changer had my enthusiasm....ah, and I liked those slow-motion-choreographed fights...there was a lot to smile at in AVPL 😊

Exactly. Not for once you see Bantu whining about his fate getting exchanged with the other guy. I actually quite liked the ending too where both the kids go to their rightful places without revealing anything to the mothers and the interchanged kid. His positivity ( Bantu, the character) was quite contagious and commendable despite him having all the reasons to complain and avenge what was done to him. The fight scenes were really watchable only because they were done with the unmistakable swag and finesse which I frankly cannot even imagine anyone else replicating without looking like a joke. 

Bantu’s precariously balanced characterization and the way AA enacted it is the biggest USP of the movie.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: loginidran

Exactly. Not for once you see Bantu whining about his fate getting exchanged with the other guy. I actually quite liked the ending too where both the kids go to their rightful places without revealing anything to the mothers and the interchanged kid. His positivity ( Bantu, the character) was quite contagious and commendable despite him having all the reasons to complain and avenge what was done to him. The fight scenes were really watchable only because they were done with the unmistakable swag and finesse which I frankly cannot even imagine anyone else replicating without looking like a joke. 

Bantu’s precariously balanced characterization and the way AA enacted it is the biggest USP of the movie.

One of the main reasons why all the loopholes in the AVPL script is overlooked is because of the charismatic performance of Allu Arjun that overshadowed the cons of the entire movie. He’s so fine and unapologetic as Bantu that I felt like it’s a revelation even though such glorified characters are his forte. And to add, Trivikram wrote Bantu with Allu Arjun and his swag in mind, hence it looked so effortless. Therefore anyone else like Karthik in that character looks so misfit because the entire character was built on the star aura of Allu Arjun.