*The boat sinks *- Mehrya SS

dwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Pheww.. bringing up this one to challenge myself.

Stories inspired from songs

Been hearing this song on loop , so my humble attempt to create something. Will try to post regularly, probably few sentences a day. 

(Mehak a voice therapist  meets Shaurya a journalist, who have been diagnosed with vocal cord paralysis. After an initial tiff, the two of them gets acquainted well. Mehak tried her best to manage a vulnerable Shaurya, precisely a 28 year old who lost the control over his vocals all of a sudden. Rather opting for surgery, she urged him to wait patiently.  After one long year, he gets back his voice . But things take a different turn now)

Part 1 

"Sheher Samander Ye Dil Ka

Sheher Samander

Do Kashtiyaan Thi Tairti

Yahaan Banke Hum Safar

Those long strands of hair traced her jawline. Unlike all those calm evenings, the waves  danced frantically today. She could see a boat sinking there, right in front of her blurred eyes. It was symbolically her heart, sinking deep down the sea. She looked at him through her lashes, he looked calm ,yet lost in deep thoughts. He could no longer converse with the waves. Though he got back his voice, he couldn't utter a word .The earnest efforts of this woman to reunite him with his lost love, got him here. 

Edited by dwriter - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kya baat👏the fluid flow & force of emotions that are about to unfold,as if standing on edge of sleeping volcano, oblivious to how powerful or dangerous consequences will passionately transpire soon 👏

Mishtilove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This looks new, refreshing and intriguing.

Many congratulations on your new adventure.

Sending much love 

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

OMG Shinu ...that already has me salivating 😳😆

What a glimpse...waiting eagerly for more❤️