Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Cirkus is such an eyesore. The green palette and color highlight give you headache. 

The punches were flat and Ranveer was atrocious. 
Movie is unbearable. The worst Rohit Shetty Product.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So I watched Cirkus today....and I loved it..❤️..I  loved Dilwale too...😆

But the similarities between the 2 movies were astounding........First of all the cute little town....out of a fairy tale....the green tea gardens.....the cute roads......

The almost same supporting star cast....damn even their styles were almost same...like the way Sanjay Misra spoke...😆...

The small time comical gang of villains...villains kam...comedians jyada...just like DW had..😆

How Rohit Shetty paid more attention to the supporting cast.....they were funny though..just like in Dilwale...

Loved the comedy....it was OTT in some places like in DW....

Now why DW made 150 + crores while it had competition with another overhyped movie...BM....and had shitty reviews like Cirkus had.......why it didn't burn to ashes like Cirkus did.....despite Cirkus had an open run....it was the stardom of SRK⭐️....SRK made a bad movie of Shetty a semi-hit unlike Ranveer whose stardom couldn't save Cirkus from crashing and burning and turning into a disaster...

I am not mocking Veeru at all because I didn't give him credit for BM's success....I don't blame him for Cirkus debacle...

Well SRK/DW were mocked like no tomorrow......but a same kind of movie with much higher ticket prices ...a bigger release (DW had to share screens)....at the same Christmas time....same celebrated director....turned into disaster😆...

it's hard to find any boring scenes in dilwale n it's hard to find any entertaining scenes in cirkus. I had good expectations from cirkus but got disappointed

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: subhs

Yes they don't matter in a SRK film . The movie Fan had a similar opening with much darker theme and smaller release. And yeah no songs 

Good sarcasm 👏

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Stated the facts with official figures.

Edited by subhs - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Stated the facts with official figures.

So dilwale is as big a flop as fan??

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Are they "flops" in YOUR mind, in YOUR impression when watching them?

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Ive seen dilwale.. but I'll watch circus of you are recommending it to be good. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Yes they don't matter in a SRK film . The movie Fan had a similar opening with much darker theme and smaller release. And yeah no songs 

Fan had a smaller release in your mind only.😆

Dilwale - 3100 screens in India. Budget: 75 crores 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilwale_(2015_film)

Fan: 3500 screens in India  Budget : 85 crores

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_(film)

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It's like Tatti VS Tatti+Piss