Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Briaahna

Haan let’s give give hugs and console with this 🤣 

hann kabhi Ranveer ka bhi lucky charm ban jao..bechara teen flop de chuka line se😭...aur kabhi apni khud ki movie bhi ATBB karwa lo...😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It doesn't matter......the point is he delivered ATBBs and rose to the top without Deepika.....we can discuss this till the cows come home and what I said is a fact.....😉

Hirani is immaterial now after SRK delivered a 500cr movie...😉

Also I would have considered Deepu a lucky charm...if Zero had worked...😆

Zero had DP in it?:O you mean that blink and miss appearance? Ye toh zyagti hai bhai.🤣 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: loginidran

Zero had DP in it?:O you mean that blink and miss appearance? Ye toh zyagti hai bhai.🤣 

arre Bhai lucky charm issi ko toh kehte hain...😆......agar aap movie mein ek second ke liye bhi ho toh movie should have been a block buster..🤣

loginidran thumbnail

hann kabhi Ranveer ka bhi lucky charm ban jao..bechara teen flop de chuka line se😭...aur kabhi apni khud ki movie bhi ATBB karwa lo...😆

Arre. They delivered 3 blockbusters together, haven’t they? Or did it all get erased because of 1 bad year?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

coming soon hritik will be lucky too 😆if anything they should thank shah for letting her hang in there 😆

loginidran thumbnail

arre Bhai lucky charm issi ko toh kehte hain...😆......agar aap movie mein ek second ke liye bhi ho toh movie should have been a block buster..🤣

I am obviously messing with you there, because i don’t believe neither in the lucky mascots nor the panautis. They all work equally hard for every single movie and some click some don’t. Pathaan’s success, I attribute to the humongous fandom of SRK. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Arre. They delivered 3 blockbusters together, haven’t they? Or did it all get erased because of 1 bad year?

No one is denying that......the topic title says.....Deepu is SRK's lucky charm.....and SRK has been giving ATBBs and BBs and hits since early 90s.....Deepu debuted in 2007...😆...SRK has delivered Blockbusters with Kajo, Aish, Preity , Rani before that.....and yes when Deepu came....uske saath bhi....😆

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Briaahna

coming soon hritik will be lucky too 😆if anything they should thank shah for letting her hang in there 😆

Ranbir was lucky too....ek apne pati ko chorr kar baaki sabka bhala karti hai...😆

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ranbir was lucky too....ek apne pati ko chorr kar baaki sabka bhala karti hai...😆

she is lucky for her patidev too BUT , 83 aur cirkus ka kya hua ? Luck phuss hogayi 😆they thought her 5 minutes Midas touch will make it BB . When no one is talking a about  deepika in pathaan here comes the lucky charm case 🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

I am obviously messing with you there, because i don’t believe neither in the lucky mascots nor the panautis. They all work equally hard for every single movie and some click some don’t. Pathaan’s success, I attribute to the humongous fandom of SRK. 

Too bad ...you didn't get my sarcasm..😆....