Users

Frequent Posters

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Forum open hi nahi hua lol

And all ITV forums are dead here except a few SP ones😆

forum open nahi hua tu mai kaha likh rahi hoon😆   by open u mean not allowed to make threads ????

hmm seeing all forums are dead ðŸ˜†   if u remember ud beginning forum was buzzing

musical show trp aunties will decide 

Edited by typhoon - 1 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: typhoon

your story prediction can be true    its regular story all aroung itv😆

juooniyat got hyped coz of ankit and if ankit is not the lead   and jaan will be typical lovy dovy man  crying for love this show is gone   will not get trps😒

gautam will improve i think 

sherdil shergil a new show with good cast closed in 4 months  so  makers should not take trp auties for granted😆

I don't even want my prediction to be true.😆It would be good if the show is unpredictable and the show offers something new. The theme is music so the story should be centered around it. Don't make it typical love triangle or saas bahu drama. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail

why forum is dead already

I don't know. Where are Ankit fans?

PangaNaLe thumbnail

They will not make Jordan the male lead lol. He might initially be paired with FL but he may turn negative later on. His character gives those vibes of someone who is greedy and ready to do anything to get what he wants (like Jasmine in UD)

Jahaan gives more vibes of a ML, plus he has more fans too and I think makers will favour him over Gautam.

This promo showed Elahi would first fall in love with Jahaan, and Jordan as the one sided lover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zd2m6l_-iY

So the story could go two ways from here. Either Elahi would move on from Jahaan and fall in love with Jordan later on. Or Jordan turns into full psycho like SRK in Darr. The latter could happen as the show is titled Junooniyat. 

Ankit is definitely more popular, and PH just might bow down to fans demand even if they want to make Jordan main lead. But Jordan's family is getting more focus right now so they would have major role.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Forum open hi nahi hua lol

And all ITV forums are dead here except a few SP ones😆

The forum is open. But I made this thread on Junooniyat forum and it also got posted on TV Hindi forum. Why is that?😆

SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ex-Ankit fan here.

Calling myself that because I stopped following him after I finished my undergraduate degree. None of the stuff he did interested me and I found other webseries with more complex characters.

I'd die if Ankit ended up playing a more nuanced character. I feel like he has a lot of potential and was terribly underutilized in both Sadda haq and whatever fellow Ankit fans have reported of Udariyaan.

Curiosity will kill me one day so might as well have my wonderful IF waasis with me :3

MochaQueen thumbnail

hello 

rapper has to loud  and wierd in itv😆  gautam has acting glitches he will solve i hope   can be ilahi loves jordon to begin with  and jahan ankit as third good boy cring wheel😆    or as u said jordon can become villan in love

jasmine😡  ki yaad mat dillua yaar mai ud ki jaaali hui hoon😡😆

ankit is better actor out of three plus   fateh  shades  in beginning where ankit rocked in ud  after  anit as crying baby was boring  

i have limited hopes from saravi😆  6-10 shaadiya tu pakki hongi🤔

Gautam might be using Ilahi to get successful or something...who knows...or he might use herr against Jahaan

MochaQueen thumbnail

forum open nahi hua tu mai kaha likh rahi hoon😆   by open u mean not allowed to make threads ????

hmm seeing all forums are dead ðŸ˜†   if u remember ud beginning forum was buzzing

musical show trp aunties will decide 

Forum hasn't been opened. We are in TV hindi forum my friend.😆

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

This promo showed Elahi would first fall in love with Jahaan, and Jordan as the one sided lover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zd2m6l_-iY

So the story could go two ways from here. Either Elahi would move on from Jahaan and fall in love with Jordan later on. Or Jordan turns into full psycho like SRK in Darr. The latter could happen as the show is titled Junooniyat. 

Ankit is definitely more popular, and PH just might bow down to fans demand even if they want to make Jordan main lead. But Jordan's family is getting more focus right now so they would have major role.

Yeah Jordan is already giving psycho vibes...maybe she loves Jahaan but is forced to marry Jordan...at one point this will turn into typical saas-bahu show

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: PangaNaLe

The forum is open. But I made this thread on Junooniyat forum and it also got posted on TV Hindi forum. Why is that?😆

That's because the forum isn't open, only the discussion section is there. So any thread you make will automatically be shifted to TV Hindi until the forum is made.