||Health and Fitness Banner Contest Winner||

Posted: 1 years ago

Hello fellas and welcome to Health & Fitness Banner Contest 2022.


Thank you to the participants for sending in those gorgeous banners for this contest.  Thank you to the voters for voting to pick the best banner for this forum.


The Runner up of this banner contest is


Congrats WildestDreams

 Please accept this siggy as token of appreciation from us.Image


The Winner of this banner contest is

Congrats Anjureads

 Please accept this siggy as token of appreciation from us. Please send your cover with your copyright in .jpg format in size less than 1 MB

Image


Until next time!


Tags winning, siggies and color coding: oye_nakhrewaali

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations! 🥳

Beautiful banners! 

Kudos to all the participants, there were some lovely ones, hard to choose among them! ❤️

Posted: 1 years ago

Congrats Anju, I loved your banner, happy for ur win🥳

Congrats WD runner up🥳 yours was amazing too

Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations to both of you!! Lovely banners!!😳❤️

Edited by sxursaep - 1 years ago
Posted: 1 years ago

I won? 🫣 .... I thought voting would be extended 😅

Thanks Shibani and to the organisers and all those who voted in round 1 and also in round 2. I feel grateful. 

Congrats Wildestdreams! and all the other banners. All were really beautiful. 

Thanks for the Siggy ❤️

Will send banner soon. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by LizzieBennet


Congratulations! 🥳

Beautiful banners! 

Kudos to all the participants, there were some lovely ones, hard to choose among them! ❤️

Thank you! 

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by SoniRita


Congrats Anju, I loved your banner, happy for ur win🥳

Congrats WD runner up🥳 yours was amazing too

Thank you! 

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by sxursaep


Congratulations to both of you!! Lovely banners!!😳❤️

Thank you!

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Anjureads


I won? 🫣 .... I thought voting would be extended 😅

Thanks Shibani and to the organisers and all those who voted in round 1 and also in round 2. I feel grateful. 

Congrats Wildestdreams! and all the other banners. All were really beautiful. 

Thanks for the Siggy ❤️

Will send banner soon. 

Aap chaho toh we can extend it😅 kidding congrats once again 🙈 hope you like the siggy🥰

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali


Aap chaho toh we can extend it😅 kidding congrats once again 🙈 hope you like the siggy🥰

Thank you!!  love the siggy ❤️

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Vidalista 40 Mg Pills: Enhancing Sexual Health With The Best Choice

pencil hennymia789   stackexchange 0   eye 52

hennymia789 0 52 1 months ago hennymia789

Topic Info

7 Participants 13 Replies 5876Views

Topic started by oh_nakhrewaali

Last replied by Anjureads

loader
loader
up-open TOP