What would you say to her if you were Anuj Kapadia?

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Guys let's have some fun . 😋😋

Just write a few lines or dialogues to Anupama depicting   yourself as Anuj Kapadia  . 

Nothing like Meri Anu .. Meri Anu. We would never get to hear Anuj bringing sense to Anupama. He is just a lame pet. 

Just take yourself as a real world business tycoon no nonsense Anuj Kapadia.

Just want to hear some insults and logical talks  towards Devi g  showing her auqaat( sorry if it offends)  ...

Use your imagination freely. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 1 years ago

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Mrs. AnupaMaa Vanraj Shah, I let You Go.❤️

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Alvida keh kar 

jo dete ho mere dil ka jawaab,

Aa padi mushkil 

ki kya ho aisi mushkil ka jawaab

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

C68681AF-60B7-4EE0-87A7-AF6AE578F0F3.jpeg

3820CAC5-1EA7-4630-AB8B-70A393632DC5.jpeg

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

I wanted to give you the whole world. But you seem to love lying on the floor as a doormat with the dust of your ex in laws. 

I wanted to fill your trunk with diamonds but you are enamored by stainless steel utensils.

I have no feelings for you anymore.  I wish I had fallen for Devika . 

Infact any walking woman outside is better than you. 

You had been my life's biggest mistake. 

You can have all my wealth but can never have me ever again . From now on , I refuse to let you enter in my life ever again. .

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

I wanted to give you the whole world. But you seem to love lying on the floor as a doormat with the dust of your ex in laws. 

I wanted to fill your trunk with diamonds but you are enamored by stainless steel utensils.

I have no feelings for you anymore.  I wish I had fallen for Devika . 

Infact any walking woman outside is better than you. 

You had been my life's biggest mistake. 

You can have all my wealth but can never have me ever again . From now on , I refuse to let you enter in my life ever again. .

Dheet deviji ko isse koi farak nahi padega. In fact the last line in bold is exactly what she wants. She'll happily accept it and leave. 

What I'd tell her very calmly and coolly is: Anu, I got a call from the police commissioner. Your entire phemli was found dead. The police suspect murder and have not ruled out the possibility of it being one of them itself

(MAA faints for a week.)

After she wakes up: Anu, the autopsy report is here which says that each of your phemli members was injested with a drug that caused them to behave like wild animals and attack and kill each other

(MAA gets panic attack) 

After it subsisdes: Anu, I have to tell you something. It was me. I gave all of them the drug. [Laughs hysterically]

(MAA goes in coma)

Criticiser thumbnail

AnupaMaa after reading all these responses be like 

Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kabhi kabhi sochti hai vanraj kitna sahi tha devi ji ke baare mein 

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Milk_cake

Kabhi kabhi sochti hai vanraj kitna sahi tha devi ji ke baare mein 

Vanraj sach me bhagwan tha. He knew about devi ji  true nature from the start. 

strancho thumbnail

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Guys let's have some fun . 😋😋

Just write a few lines or dialogues to Anupama depicting   yourself as Anuj Kapadia  . 

Nothing like Meri Anu .. Meri Anu. We would never get to hear Anuj bringing sense to Anupama. He is just a lame pet. 

Just take yourself as a real world business tycoon no nonsense Anuj Kapadia.

Just want to hear some insults and logical talks  towards Devi g  showing her auqaat( sorry if it offends)  ...

Use your imagination freely. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

I don’t like to waste my time on arguing over something I can’t change. If I was in his place I wouldn’t not have married her. But ab marriage ho gya toh I would have given her divorce saying that I am sorry that because of me you have to batofy, so I am freeing you. Please be happy with your kids and their dad and their grandparents. Let’s not meet each other in future. 🥂