So...I watched the new desi TVD 😂 ASK ME ANYTHING!

Posted: 1 years ago

Since I don't know where to f**king start, please fire your questions πŸ€£

The only thing I'll say is I have massive respect for Ekta now πŸ˜†

Okay what is the basic premise? What's happening? Are they in college? 

Originally posted by StayAwayFromMe

Okay what is the basic premise? What's happening? Are they in college? 

Oh yay first question!

Yes its in college.

The premise is basically TVD, but instead of vampires they are werewolves.

And get this, a werewolf's bites can turn a human into a werewolf πŸ€£

So far they have introduced all the characters, picked like 10 scenes from the Pilot of TVD and pasted it randomly πŸ˜† No continuity πŸ˜†

Also, the flashback costumes were horrid πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Oh yay first question!

Yes its in college.

The premise is basically TVD, but instead of vampires they are werewolves.

And get this, a werewolf's bites can turn a human into a werewolf πŸ€£

So far they have introduced all the characters, picked like 10 scenes from the Pilot of TVD and pasted it randomly πŸ˜† No continuity πŸ˜†

Also, the flashback costumes were horrid πŸ˜†

Oh man the male leads don't look the part at all. They look old to play college kids πŸ˜’

I have seen this other shows where werewolves can bite and infect humans. So that's fine

The drinking of human blood is a little weird.

Are they wearing appropriate costumes? Or is it like pkyek . πŸ˜†

Oh man the male leads don't look the part at all. They look old to play college kids πŸ˜’

I have seen this other shows where werewolves can bite and infect humans. So that's fine

The drinking of human blood is a little weird.

Are they wearing appropriate costumes? Or is it like pkyek . πŸ˜†

The makers are too inspired from CW, usmein bhi all the teenagers are in their mid 30s πŸ€£

Gashmeer fits the supernatural bill and he is a really good actor. Sucks to see his talent go waste in a show like this. Karan Kundra on the other hand neither looks the part nor gives me sexy grey vibes. And Reem is really bad.

Supporting actors are also very weird. The guy playing desi Jeremy is supposed to be younger than desi Elena but looks way older. The only two actors I like from supporting is desi Caroline and Bonnie.

Another problem is the dialogues suck. PKYEK mein the lingo was super teenagery. Ismein pata chalta hai some 40 year olds have written the dialogues. πŸ˜†

The werewolves here don't infect humans, they seedha transform.

Weird corset gown tha ek πŸ€£ Baaki they showed Indian wear for the female but it straight up looked like something modernπŸ˜†

There's literally no proper introduction of anyone, seedha story pe leke gaye hai and kuch mazaa nahi aaya.

The makers are too inspired from CW, usmein bhi all the teenagers are in their mid 30s πŸ€£

Gashmeer fits the supernatural bill and he is a really good actor. Sucks to see his talent go waste in a show like this. Karan Kundra on the other hand neither looks the part nor gives me sexy grey vibes. And Reem is really bad.

Supporting actors are also very weird. The guy playing desi Jeremy is supposed to be younger than desi Elena but looks way older. The only two actors I like from supporting is desi Caroline and Bonnie.

Another problem is the dialogues suck. PKYEK mein the lingo was super teenagery. Ismein pata chalta hai some 40 year olds have written the dialogues. πŸ˜†

The werewolves here don't infect humans, they seedha transform.

Weird corset gown tha ek πŸ€£ Baaki they showed Indian wear for the female but it straight up looked like something modernπŸ˜†

There's literally no proper introduction of anyone, seedha story pe leke gaye hai and kuch mazaa nahi aaya.

You know I had this gripe with pkyek dialogs. I mean teenagers will talk like that but since Abhay is an old soul. He could have some mature dialogs. It would have added to him seeming strange to the other people.

Karan ku dekh kar hassi aarahi thi promo mein. 🀣🀣

Seedha transform?? We can give them creative license. Maybe unke universe mein aisa hota hoga πŸ˜†

Thank god woh old gowns and Shakespearen shirts nahi thi flashback mein like pkyek 

You know I had this gripe with pkyek dialogs. I mean teenagers will talk like that but since Abhay is an old soul. He could have some mature dialogs. It would have added to him seeming strange to the other people.

Karan ku dekh kar hassi aarahi thi promo mein. 🀣🀣

Seedha transform?? We can give them creative license. Maybe unke universe mein aisa hota hoga πŸ˜†

Thank god woh old gowns and Shakespearen shirts nahi thi flashback mein like pkyek 

Dude, they start with a flashback where Arjun Bijlani is a werewolf and the girl with him literally tells him kaato mujhe apne jaisa bana do aaj purnima ki raat hai πŸ€£

Abhay should have had some older sounding words in his vocab at least when he was around Chand-Haseena and Piya (post finding out he was a vampire). Baakiyon ke saamne strange hoga. The entire point was to hide what he was. But the teen lingo was on point. 

Karan was so bad, I knew he would be terrible after I saw his name in the cast list πŸ€£ Isse better Vivian ko hi le lete! And a better actress for the heroine.

PKYEK ko daat deni padhegi. Everyone was so well cast! I can't imagine another T, Misha, Panchi, Tracker, Shaurya.

Also Siddhant as Sid was bloody brilliant. He got that Damon spirit but with his own vibe. Too good!

@bold: We are just 3 episodes in, tab dekhna kya kya hoga πŸ€£

What do you think of the powers and such used so far? Nikki was also watching and mentioned she found them interesting πŸ˜² the dream/mind manipulation etc.

Originally posted by simply.meghana

What do you think of the powers and such used so far? Nikki was also watching and mentioned she found them interesting πŸ˜² the dream/mind manipulation etc.

Bhakk it was horrid πŸ€£ 

All that nature controlling elements is full TVD style but itna slow mo, fx aur bgm daalte hai ki aur kharab ho jaata hai πŸ€£

Mummy ko dikhaya for Gashmeer, she said ab bas ho gaya aage nahi dekh sakti πŸ€£

Bhakk it was horrid πŸ€£ 

All that nature controlling elements is full TVD style but itna slow mo, fx aur bgm daalte hai ki aur kharab ho jaata hai πŸ€£

Mummy ko dikhaya for Gashmeer, she said ab bas ho gaya aage nahi dekh sakti πŸ€£

And here I was getting my hopes up somewhat πŸ€£