Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

mumma apne konsi karan johar ki film dekhi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

i liked such fun scenes ðŸ¤£

Mishu's mom to her always: Accha sila diya tune mera sanskaar ka ðŸ˜›

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Not much powers today. ðŸ˜” 

I continue to hate isha more and more. She is a woman first and human later and being a feminist i absolutly hate it.

Cherry had a cringe moment and she still has more agency than isha. She is under veers spell like he is full on using her and she is obsessed with these vampire bhediyas ðŸ˜†

They did find a counter to ensure veer does not become an op character which is good. I think tvd had some plant something na that weakened them similar thing in this indian version. 

I do not enjoy romance angle either. It feels too forced. And isha’s lack of independent identity makes me hate it more. The typical bollywood songs of vo hasti to full khilte he type ka things. ðŸ¤¢

I do like their clothes. Mast mast gown and tux pehna tha aaj party me sabne except  isha. 

there are some some scenes here and there which i feel have good cinematography.   And i continue to enjoy mountains. 🥹🥹These seems like real mountains unlike pkyek where dehradun ki valleys to dikhai nai bas jungle jungle dikhaye ðŸ¤£

there is police aunty and another uncle who know the history of town and their families had previously hunted a werewolf and killed him. They have separate plot going on where they have doubts on someone is back again and are trying to get to that because of all the attacks that have taken place. 

White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire

I was watching img and they gave advertisement of img in that ðŸ¤£ 

And then there's me who was trying to decode the meaning of img as I kept reading it as image ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Baad me pata chala ye bhediya show hai ðŸ¤£

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this play blunder was fun alright  but they didnt deserve a standing ovation or first prize. That was kuch b  ðŸ¤£

White-Lilac thumbnail
Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Kaunsa version? Pre-leap ya post-leap?

Post-leap toh sabka dimaag bhi dheela ho gaya tha 

Dono maan lo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Character, dimaag, pyjama sab dheela tha in logon ka ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£