Deserving Winners

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Tho we all know that shalin and archana have less fan following and they will not win but one can't deny that they are king and queen of content in BB16 and they did deserve to win the show. They gave maximum content, got maximum footage. Gave their 100%, put heart and soul in this show. 

Shalin showed all his shades, played more than 20 characters, showed his emotional, happy, funny, sad, lover boy, fighter, task master indeed every side. Almost every weekend ka war was dedicated to him. He spoke infront of salman khan and BB too for his right. He was unintentionally funny. Did some blunders but his funny tactics made us laugh. 

Whereas Archana gave her everything to this show. She loose temper, she got violent yet she was entertaining. Bhot jaga ghalat bhi gayi but phir bhi dil o jaan sy kheli. She also showed her every side dosti, dushmani, gussa, pyaar, mazaaq sab kiya and won hearts of many. 

Tho both of them are deserving winners but still happy for them. They played well. Wanna wish luck to both of them. 

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I voted for both of them though I knew they won’t win. 🤦🏻‍♀️

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

For me BB16 will be known for Archu and Shalin...that's the niche they created for themselves❤️

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They're the type of contestants who leave their mark on the show.. They were here to entertain and sucessfully they have done it on their own merit. ❤️