Do you think the presence of social media makes celebs boring?

Posted: 1 years ago

I find the access to celebs doesn't make them interesting to me anymore. Also, the over use of seeing them just makes me feel overwhelmed. I don't follow anyone on social media for that fact now. It just feels like there is no mystery to them and it's all out there in the open (the things they want us to see anyway). Like I could care less about their vacations or endorsements, it won't make me go buy their products nor will I ever be rich enough to live that life so no point to sulk about it. 

Edited by greenletters - 1 years ago

Movies as well, nothing left to imagination

Well said. The excessive PR, social media and literally all details of personal life out there have ruined any charm or mystique of stars. Or even the reason why actors were called stars in first place.

They are too in your face now.

Like who needs all these personal pics, wedding pics, pregnancy pics, hospital pics, vacation pics etc? Or details of what they eat or wear or who they sleep with?

Also they focus too much on self promotion than real work. I want to know last good film they did. Not their Insta reels or YouTube videos or tweets. 

ya i think it does make them boring. As a matter of fact, it also makes it  apparent that they are very dumb😆

I have deleted my social media app though acc is intact as it belongs to my mom

They are so boring as hell and i am not interested to know abt their lives films endorsement honemoon marriage anniversaries, folks that passed away in their family. People are just giving too much importance to them not to forget they are humans too not immortals they too going through the circle of life and death. They are not bringing their fame money popularity in their last days. Treat them like normal people,they are  working for their living and we are paying them. I see them in that way but thats my perspective on them for others it might differs

Fans needs to understand the superstar megastar tag is given by the fans they are what they are because you made them. Their fridays & weekends depends on you

They look stupid & dumb when they expose themselves way too much to the world thr fact is NOONE CARES A DAMN🤣

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago

I miss old days when no one knew where a star was, what he was like in real life or what were their views or lifestyle or what brand of clothes they wore or what was price of their bag etc.

There was excitement to see star in films or ads or TV. Nowadays everyone is so over exposed that one does not feel need to see film just to see star.

Are you single? Will you be my valentine?

Them being boring makes them boring. 

Too much of anything becomes boring. 

Like media is flooded with sidkiara since few days. For few days it was like "beautiful couple" now its becoming annoying. Like this post 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cojih2vLls4/?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU= 

Who cares where they live..

Every week we have pics of nysa devgan or suhana khan or shanaya kapoor partying, going here n there n they r actually a no body till now still getting so much coverage..

SRK might have caught this weakness of audience n that's why he is hiding from media always nowadays to make ppl come to theatre to see him...

I don’t have instagram and I deleted it a year ago after using it only for a few months. The fakery was beyond what I could handle.