Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

in this case, it appears to me that Bidipta is not interested, but Rishi may have developed some feelings coz of the constant prodding & drama.  I may be wrong, but it looks like that from Bidipta’s demeanor & Rishi’s blushes.  If that’s the case, then it is so wrong for them to do this. Rishi is gonna nurse a broken heart. I don’t see any behind the scenes video, so don’t know more about this couple. Not interested also.

This whole shipping is being done so as to market them as a couple for the concerts , they think it will be a sell out like Arudeep. 😡🙄

Bidipta Chakrabarty has a steady boyfriend. 

She has conveniently removed her IG posts with him when Sony/TCT launched the Ridpita angle.

I have seen those posts, they are not there now.

So, this is all Tamasha. Not the real thing.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Bidipta Chakrabarty has a steady boyfriend. 

She has conveniently removed her IG posts with him when Sony/TCT launched the Ridpita angle.

I have seen those posts, they are not there now.

So, this is all Tamasha. Not the real thing.

You really are living up to the Holmes moniker that we all gave you in 2021 😂

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

in this case, it appears to me that Bidipta is not interested, but Rishi may have developed some feelings coz of the constant prodding & drama.  I may be wrong, but it looks like that from Bidipta’s demeanor & Rishi’s blushes.  If that’s the case, then it is so wrong for them to do this. Rishi is gonna nurse a broken heart. I don’t see any behind the scenes video, so don’t know more about this couple. Not interested also.

This whole shipping is being done so as to market them as a couple for the concerts , they think it will be a sell out like Arudeep. 😡🙄

I think the main reason for the success of the Pawandeep - Arunita concerts is they are both individually drawing audiences.  This is evident from the crowds even in their solo concerts.  Just a romantic angle alone, genuine or contrived, can not draw concert audiences.  Nor does it seem to be drawing TV audiences, as far as we can tell from the TRP.

But sometimes (often, actually) marketing decisions are based on stupidity 😂

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

But sometimes (often, actually) marketing decisions are based on stupidity 😂

Actually, in my opinion, stupid decisions often pay off for a while if the consumer is stupid.

The problem starts when you start refining stupid decisions with half-baked knowledge and know it all fresh graduate attitude. It no longer remains a plain vanilla stupid decision, but a diseased one, destined to chew the product to destruction in the not so long run. 😂