Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

What more can be said about SG that hasn't already been said!  My word!  "Phenomenal" doesn't even begin to describe her.  Just like yesterday's episode, this episode was worth it just to listen to her.

From the contestants, just like yesterday I liked Senjuti, Deboshmita and Sonakshi.  Sonakshi is a little shrill for my liking but technically she is brilliant.  Both the songs she sang were so well sung.

My wife and I both were kind of disinterested in Rishi's song and we ended up forwarding it.

Shivam was great.  Chirag was good too but they made the pitch lower than the original and that kind of spoilt the charm a bit.

Navdeep was as usual.

But truly, this weekend is the highlight of the season.  What a blessed artist Shreya Ghoshal is!

altgr thumbnail

Again except Navdeep everyone was good. One of the worst rendition of Chitthiye in my opinion.

Best performers for me were Sonakshi & Shivam. I really hope they are in the finale and don't get eliminated because of less votes.

Only complaint is that there were some repeated songs. I mean you are celebrating Lata Ji, songs ki to koi kami hi nahi hai, whole season may not be enough for that. 

altgr thumbnail

Trust HR & Adi to bring the Ridipta angle everytime, no matter who's the guest or what's the theme. And was there a hint of something happening next week? Are they planning Valentine's Day Special next week? 

altgr thumbnail

I think they should genuinely approach Sheya for the permanent judge. May be not for this season as it's already in it's last phase but definitely for next season. Neha anyway I don't will come back otherwise she won't have quitted.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CohYIf-L4CT/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Trust HR & Adi to bring the Ridipta angle everytime, no matter who's the guest or what's the theme. And was there a hint of something happening next week? Are they planning Valentine's Day Special next week? 

It looks so contrived!  They really should stop doing this to the kids.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shreya's humility & genuineness just comes across 

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lataji tribute with shreya & pyarelal

What a weekend dhamaka! I am bowled over!:- 

Bidipta :- A decent effort of both Bahon mein & hoton pe.  This weekend, it has become quite obvious that she is the least talented amongst the girls, although her overall growth has been phenomenal.

Senjuthi :- Brilliant performances of both esp Aa jaane ja..  She aced the second one too which was totally different. 👍

Shivam :- This guy got me all knotted up with emotion, beautiful rendition of 2 of my favourite songs.  Ye dil tum bin was awesome, tere mere milan was superb.  Definitely better talented than Rishi, since I can’t imagine Rishi singing Ye dil tum bin with this kind of a feel.👍👌

Rishi :- Did justice to Agar Tum Na Hote.  👍.  At least there wasn’t a scripted request to suit his contemporary style. 

Debo :- Two iconic songs rendered well. 👍. Here, I admit I am biased. For me, Lag jaa gale shouldn’t be touched by anyone other than Shreya…. Followed by Arunita. 🤗😁.  So, guilty! 

Chirag :- Found him just average today. He was struggling in the low notes.  The low scale seems to be the problem.

Sonakshi :- Outstanding .👍. She got the choicest pick - Naam ghum & Satyam  Sihivam…. It was superb. 👌.  One of her finest in this season.  

Navdeep :- oh well… just another navdeep rendition.  That should sum it up.

Asides….

The moments :-

Play-on… Lag jaa gale by Shreya. Wish she had sung more, & just by herself.  I almost shouted ‘Debo, stop’! 😊.

Rula-doge-kya? … Shreya’s vocals with Pyarelal’s violin… Ek pyaar ka nagma

Sahi-bola … Shreya to Navdeep ‘ aap ne gaana apnaya hai’. Yehi toh kar raha hai bandha..😁. He makes every song his &  hence every song sounds the same. 😁. 

*Pyarelalji & wife’s ishaare & gestures, were as usual cute & touching. 

* Ridipta duet was just okayish, while the blush-smile-tell bullying of Adi/HR was not okayish. 🙄. 

* The episode belonged to Sonakshi & Shivam, while the weekend belonged to Shreya. 💕

And finally… a fitting tribute to Lataji 👌. They couldn’t have called better guests for this.

A mind-blowing episode -one legend + one diva + songs to die for. Shreya proved that she can charm us not just with her music but also with her words & grace. 👍👌. The best weekend of this season. 👍 If this is what powerplay is about, bring it on.🤗

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think they should genuinely approach Sheya for the permanent judge. May be not for this season as it's already in it's last phase but definitely for next season. Neha anyway I don't will come back otherwise she won't have quitted.

Well, man lives on hope. 😁.  I remember Shreya as a judge with Sonu nigam & SLB in X factor - she wasn’t this mature as a person, then.  It will be wonderful to have Sonu Shreya together again, maybe with Salim Merchant.  Idol seriously needs a reshuffle of judges. And host too. Manish should be back. Or Rahul vaidya can be a good option. 

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

the season where she judged Indian idol jr with Vishal and Shekhar was honestly one of the best ones they’ve done! I wish she would come back as a judge, I’m tired of seeing HR and Neha in every show. Even Vishal idk what happened to him but that first season of IIJ he was very constructive with his feedback and all but as the seasons have gone he’s as bad as HR 

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

It looks so contrived!  They really should stop doing this to the kids.

in this case, it appears to me that Bidipta is not interested, but Rishi may have developed some feelings coz of the constant prodding & drama.  I may be wrong, but it looks like that from Bidipta’s demeanor & Rishi’s blushes.  If that’s the case, then it is so wrong for them to do this. Rishi is gonna nurse a broken heart. I don’t see any behind the scenes video, so don’t know more about this couple. Not interested also.

This whole shipping is being done so as to market them as a couple for the concerts , they think it will be a sell out like Arudeep. 😡🙄