Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I think you should go back and also keep looking for a job. 

and then resign when you find one. 

Matlab se matlab rakh. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: semantic.error

It's much easier to look for a new job when you have a job in your hand. 

Also, maybe don't post information about your job on the internet with identifying information. These things show up on background checks πŸ˜†

Agreed, and pls remove your real pic from the profile. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Actually I think that one should follow the own 'guts-feelings'. I don't know yours...But if you feel that you're mor safe to go back for NOW and still look for another opportunity...then do it!

Still there would be the issue of your foremer (or still???) boyfriend...could you talk to him about his reaction? I think, THIS also would be something to consider...do you know why he reacted as he did?

kyapa thumbnail

Go back and say that you are giving them one more chance.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Actually I think that one should follow the own 'guts-feelings'. I don't know yours...But if you feel that you're mor safe to go back for NOW and still look for another opportunity...then do it!

Still there would be the issue of your foremer (or still???) boyfriend...could you talk to him about his reaction? I think, THIS also would be something to consider...do you know why he reacted as he did?

This. You know what's best for you, your family (if your family relies on you for financial support) and most importantly, your mental health.

This isn't a puzzle that you need to listen to everyone's advice to solve it, it's your life, even getting influenced by one advice and then not listening to what your gut tells you can prove to be Messier.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Personally, I think you should consult the matter with your family and friends. They would be a much better judge for this situation because it's a huge decision. I don't think we are the best people to give advice

It's one thing to have a discussion on celebs, movies, books, and even food. Quite another to give just big advice that can be life altering 

I don't know I think I am just wary of anonymous strangers on the internet πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think you should go back to them. What did they say about changing their minds ?

Supari_khala thumbnail

I don’t know. Do you need money or do you need peace of mind?

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like some repetitive error is happening, that's why last chance.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Guys, that organization has decided to "take me back" and "give me one last chance".

Should I go back to them?

Or move on and find a new job?

Advice is needed, please.

If it will help you grow career wise.....then go for it...there shouldn't be any ego hurdles when it comes to profession.