Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #45

Posted: 1 years ago

Guys, I inform you here, today there is no continuation of my story, because I had guests, but it will definitely come as soon as I can)

Pihu caused a long-standing conflict between a bad copy of Shashi and Lakhan, Prachi cries a lot, she needs to learn more about her mother in order to become strong like her, and Raghav, a kind soul, took someone else's. It will pay him back one day. Pihu's memories of mom and dad and sisterly love are the best again. And I really like Angard, the son of Adi and Bri, that's who you need to look at Pihu)

And this new guy will give us problems)

Yeah... watching this masterpiece from the start and still going strong at 170 episodes! If you have time and interest, join the show's forum! We are a fun bunch smiley40smiley40

Originally posted by yvon

Is anyone watching this. 

I don’t have access to any channels. Is there a way of catching up some where 

Originally posted by SEA05

Pihu caused a long-standing conflict between a bad copy of Shashi and Lakhan, Prachi cries a lot, she needs to learn more about her mother in order to become strong like her, and Raghav, a kind soul, took someone else's. It will pay him back one day. Pihu's memories of mom and dad and sisterly love are the best again. And I really like Angard, the son of Adi and Bri, that's who you need to look at Pihu)

And this new guy will give us problems)

Pihu caused a long standing conflict with shash snd lakhan???

do u mean sid??

Triangles and Octagons started from yesterday 

So nothing new