Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Giri720 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Show was good , camerwork bgm was excellent, but Vijay sethupathi was miscast..he doesn't suit for this role at all... overall show was kind of similar to breaking bad

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Became Vijay sethupathi fan after this show. His acting was awesome especially the comic scenes between him and Gahlot  🤣 but climax scene after his divorce with tears in his eyes was sad. Hope we get to see some new girl for him in next season. Coming to shahid he gave very good performance and his friend Firoz who also did equally good.  Rashi khanna got some meaty role in this show. 

altgr thumbnail

Loved the show. Again a winner from Raj & DK. Casting is so good and everyone has acted really well. Bhuvan Arora, the actor who played Firoz is so good. Can't wait for season 2, hope it comes soon. 

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Currently watching Jaby and OSR (Rick/Korbin) reaction to Farzi. 

Anyone else?

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Amazing show, loved it, the writing, acting, twists/turns were brilliant, some great edge-of-your seat moments.  I like the fact that the makers didn't try to smuggle in any political/ideological messaging or narrative, something that plagues a lot of web series these days, there's no preachy bollocks, it's a pure out-an-out crime thriller.

The casting was brilliant, Shahid, KK Menon, Vijay Sethupati, Bhuvan etc all did an awesome job.  Raj & DK are really smashing it out of the park, great show, definitely recommended.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

vijay sethipathi and zakir hussain was riot togehter ⭐️

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Done wstching! Thoroughly enjoyed . 

Each snd everyone delivered , but what’s with shahid dialogue delivery😬

It’s the guy who played Shahid/ Sunny’s friend  Firoz and Damn Michael - TOP!!

Oh shit Michael is ❤️❤️

A must watch all!!

altgr thumbnail
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finally watched it! Its a Sasti copy of Breaking Bad. Didn't enjoy it much, Maybe because Breaking Bad is my all time favorite TV series and they tried to copy it. The screenplay also wasn't engaging enough for me. 

Edited by Coldplaying - 1 years ago