Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Raashi Khanna is cute πŸ˜³. 

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I enjoyed it a lot. Vijay was amazing in his role especially when dealing with Gahlot. 

Shahid was great, really believable in his role and great to see him being able to show his skills 

The guy playing Firoz was my favourite character and actor in this show. He brought a realness to the whole thing 

Also KK is just so great to watch. Menacing even when he's being nice. 

Great show. 

There maybe some crossover as Chellam Sir the informer from.Family man is also in this briefly to give Michael information 

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is this show set in The Family Man universe? Do you think there's some way Raj DK would have both the worlds collide? 

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I watched it - it is very well made. Gripping and engaging. Shahid as usual has acted very well. Vijay Sethupati, K K Menon, Raashi and the rest of the cast is good too. It was nice to see Amol Palekar after such a long time.

Not a big fan of all the profanity though - too much of it, unfortunately most Hindi series these days have completely gone overboard with profanity. 

In one scene they showed Vijay’s character talking to Srikant Tewari on the phone - just his voice. I’m hoping they show him in the next season. 

Farzi is a must watch if you liked Family Man. The direction of the series is good.

Edited by sbk2 - 1 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Raashi Khanna is cute πŸ˜³. 

Is this all you have to say about the show? I see all these long reviews and then this πŸ˜†

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Is this all you have to say about the show? I see all these long reviews and then this πŸ˜†

https://youtu.be/kJofDnUYPhw

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I was so surprised when I found out that this was a series and not a movie!

Guess I never expected Shahid or Vijay S to be starring in a series that too together but yet here we are! Lol, I am glad though. OTT has changed things around so much and for the good I guess.

Anyway, yet to watch it. How many episodes is it? I am really looking forward to it.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

I was so surprised when I found out that this was a series and not a movie!

Guess I never expected Shahid or Vijay S to be starring in a series that too together but yet here we are! Lol, I am glad though. OTT has changed things around so much and for the good I guess.

Anyway, yet to watch it. How many episodes is it? I am really looking forward to it.

8 episodes worth watching

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Finished it today. Took a trial of Amazon Prime. Lol.

Anyway it was very good !! Sahid, Vijay Sir , Kk Menon Sir did simply fantastic job . Specially Vijay Sethupathi was an absolute scenestealer.  Also his eyes are so so expressive, it's like they have a language of their own.

πŸ‘  Others did okay as well. The Series was entertaining and kept me glued till the end. Wish it was a completed series. Now we have to wait for season 2 . πŸ₯± Pata nehi Kab Tak ayega. πŸ˜’

Btw, why is everyone posting spoilers freely, is it allowed? πŸ€”

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

The show is real goodπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ and Raj and DK going Vasaan Bala way😍😍😍 (iykyk) but Shahid bro. I never watched Kaminey but I did watch Haider and I want him to play dark characters more. Vijay Sethupati is 😍😍😍 Raashi was ok-ish, but the actor playing Firoz...there was something about him that felt real and honestπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί If you are into such genres, it's a must watch for the weekend😍😍