Durga-anirban- charu

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

So far, it seems that this is how love triangle going to be. Durga gonna fall for Anirban while anirban will more inclined to charu. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow what an original story! Even better then BB πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

rbpll thumbnail

The other good news is makers replaced the male lead in just 1 week to increase the trp...what a decision!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rbpll

The other good news is makers replaced the male lead in just 1 week to increase the trp...what a decision!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Absolutely Pathetic!! Makers should be ashamed of themselves! Mohit was perfect for this role. Chalo acha hai, He doesn’t deserve this pathetic low Trp show anyway!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

rbpll thumbnail

I know...that was such a wrong and unethical move. Show is about 2 sisters,but trp's responsibility is of ML. How can they expect rise in trp just in a week after the leap with new cast. Moreover, they could've bring their desired actor from the start, instead of replacing mohit just in a week. 

The good part is that now I don't have to watch this show as i was only watching it due to mohit. Hope mohit got some good project in future and moreover with a good ph. 

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is the show closing down

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Is the show closing down

I’m guessing it will due to low Trps and slot changes 

rbpll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I’m guessing it will due to low Trps and slot changes 

Makers issued a statement that since it's timing and slot has changed (thurs-sun, 9:30), they have made big changes in the story and also change character sketch of anirban, that's why it they replaced mohit.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail

OK let us see how interesting it will be

PutijaChalhov thumbnail